Reviews for Life of the Tengu
Sleepy Wallflower chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Yea, I just wanted to absorb everything so I didn't stop to review.
Sasuke is such a beast.
Sleepy Wallflower chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
He's such a rapist.
His death was... unexpected.
Sleepy Wallflower chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
The fighting scenes hook me.
Sleepy Wallflower chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Sasuke seems to he surrounded by women.
Lucky him?
Sleepy Wallflower chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Roy: mmmmmm Thigh highs.
The NHK Ambassador chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
XD this was supposed to be a slice of life? Well considering how short these lives have been, you could say the stories are still like slices of pie; each with their own gruesome flavor. Jokes aside, when this kinda thing happens go frequently, I'd imagine a reader can't help but go 'I wonder if he's going to live this time?' The only problem I see with the approach is the fact that there is a wall of identical texts between bad & good ends which makes the introduction to the chapter more tedious than the conclusion. Other than that, I do enjoy this approach especially since I have similar plans in mind. I do see myself reading this series to the end!
The NHK Ambassador chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Ouchies. At this point, I'd consider grinding before the next batch of duels. I didn't see this one coming because the card was JUST played.
The NHK Ambassador chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Ha..haha, a GAME OVER.
Reminds me of "From Hubs to Hubbubs," in a sense. This format gets more interesting although technically this chapter doesn't count.
The NHK Ambassador chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Well I started going through the Danmakuverse like I wanted to. I reached chapter 3 of this. From what I read so far from most of these, I seem to be the most fond of your writing style. I am eager to see how this story evolves!
Anmynous chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Thank YOU!
Sasuke was an oddball, but it's nice to have a protagonists that thinks twice about... everything, really.
WillieG.R chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Wow... Seriously, what an epilogue. Kind of sad, but good and happy at the same time. Still, it's like Sasuke was reborn. In my opinion, that is more of a blessing than a curse, unless, of course, somehow his older self awakens; but that's something different entirely.

Anyways, I really REALLY enjoyed this fic, and although I'm sad to see the old Sasuke die (even though there's still part of him in there XD), I could have never seen such a well executed ending. And that LUCKY wolf! Aya!? That FIEND XD! Oh well, he better get her breakfast, or there will be hell to pay later on. Hmm... a smile from him. Oh, that's DEFINITELY a new Sasuke alright. Lucky wolf XD!
Romulus De Troys chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
It was a good, solid story. But this ending with an open consciricy points twards another story, since Tenma probably would hav had a hand in the events, and might not like the inerferance. I will be watching for more stories, and you have my thanks for this one.
Kiri0952 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
What happened to the Epilogue, it's not here anymore? Or are you just editing it before posting it again? It was a really good read! Although I can't help but feel unsatisfied that this is the end. Are you going to make some sort of continuation for this? It would be really sweet if Sasuke's adventures continued, where it is elaborated better on how Tenma could not be trusted and have a plot continuation. Please consider continuing this! Thanks
WillieG.R chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
This made me sad, but at the same time, everything that happened was so awesome, I don't mind this. the fight with Remilia made me wonder something, though. WHERE THE F***K are the other TENGU!? Do they even care? Oh well, Sasuke did an awesome job, fought off Remilia at her fullest, and won, but lost? Ugh, now I'm going to feel a bit down for a bit. But seriously, where the HELL are the other tengu? Didn't the first Karasu even report what had happened!?
WillieG.R chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
A very good chapter, awesome, painful as hell for poor Sasuke. Still, with the army gone, Remilia comes next, and she doesn't seem as impressed. I'll be reading the next chapter ASAP. Sadly, as you can see, that may mean very soon, or someday :(.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »