Reviews for Jones
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/4
Fabulous.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So funny! Although I would still love to know what in the world finally managed to piss off Molly enough for her to react so strongly.
Hannatude chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ehehehe... _ I love this. I really, truly, honestly love this.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Possibly one of the funniest pieces I have ever read. John and Lestrade can only be tortured so much but it was worth it for the humor! This story filled me with endless giggles.
princessg101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
One of the few that have really made me laugh in a long time - loved it :)
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
O.M.G. I giggled my way through this entire story. Lovely job!
Hallaanduneiel chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
:D Jones Case... So much fun!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You killed me with laughter. At the same time I felt satisfaction with John's and Greg's approach! Oh, I do love how the doctor goes around things XD
Cap'n Jackelback chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This may be the greatest thing I have ever read.
EbonyFox chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Definitely not safe for work, at least for me. I'm easily tickled. Thanks for this!
librarygirl157 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like the idea of marriage as an aphrodisiac...nicely done. :)
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
OMG! I laughed so hard at this! Steamy AND funny Perfection! Sooo aweseome. I especially love John in this. Right on the spot!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making me laugh. I really needed that! :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. I am always on the hunt for good Sherlock/Molly stories, and this one is the best I've read. Thank you for writing such an incredible, hilarious story. Definitely my favorite Sherlock story :)

Li Li
Empress of Verace chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh, this was funny! I always suspected that Sherlock would find a new addiction after marriage. The Jones case was a great code word. Anderson bursting into the morgue! Too bad they weren't in a more compromising situation. ;) I would have paid to see Anderson knock himself out. :D
Maddi chapter 1 . 7/22/2012