Reviews for Il Demone Bellissima
Ca.zaphira chapter 13 . 3/30
Love the story. Looking forward to more updates. Can't wait to see what is Alice up to. And things should get real interesting with Peter making an appearance.
X.summergrey.X chapter 8 . 2/10
I like where you are taking the characters. like your not afraid to explore ideas you may have.
X.summergrey.X chapter 5 . 2/9
wow, I cant help but feel Edward is being a d***. how judgmental he is being.
Jacob Malfoy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I love this Bella, she's too funny and please continue the story.
hairline chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Like This alot
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
Well, I'm certainly looking forward to your next update. Whenever it may be. Life hands out some shit now and then, doesn't it?

Hopefully, you slog through it all.

who knew Bella had such a strong scent? Must be from all those damn vampires that bit her.

Those Volturi are a bunch of F-ed up mo-foes, huh?

Caius needs to die.

So, vampires killing indiscriminately around Forks? Nomads? Hmmmmm. Perhaps they've heard about various vampires just disappearing and they are just "acting out." LOL

Trouble with a crazy bitch in Mexico? I imagine that's Maria. Feeling her oats. Perhaps she's heard the rumors, too.

i could see that all these vampires going to Italy and most of them disappearing would upset the rest of them. Not a good idea to have a bunch of upset vampires running around. Everybody knows they all do "okay" if they leave each other the hell alone. The Volturi doing this is just getting them all worked up. Like poking a hornets nest with a stick.

Not a real smart thing to do.

I'm thinkin' that Jasper and Bella are mates (since they are so inexplicably drawn to each other) and wouldn't be able to be away from each other. They would do anything to protect each other. Jasper has sen some of what Caius did to Bella. Caius is Number 1 on Jasper's Shit List.

Alice being Number 2. ha ha ha ha ha

I'm surprised that Carlisle was able to get Bella away from Caius.

Carlisle upset about lying? Just being a vampire living in a human world—he lies all the time.

Curious about Bella's mother and stepfather and who they were. Could she be Charlie Swan's daughter?

Looking forward to Peter and Charlotte!

Update when you can, Sweetie.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Horrific tale. To be used as someone's canvas for their art...

Caius is insane. How does Aro not read this crap in his mind?

I hope Jasper can help her and keep her from ever having to be tortured again.

***

Jasper went and said the "eternity" word.

So, Bella's not so innocent? she might be a "virgin" but there's lots of other way to fool around.
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Poor Em. Had to run away from a couple of girls before his virtue was compromised!

LOL

Gosh. I didn't expect Bella to be a virgin, what with Caius and all the other vamps around in Volterra...

That nap sounded great. Wish I could do that.

Wolves. What is up with them?
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Rose is taking that all really well. I can imagine what the picture of Bell, Jasper, and Emmett must have looked like.

Alice? Going ballistic? No way.

Bedazzled phone? LOL

Oh, I SO want to slap Mike, Jessica, and Lauren! Bella kicked their asses and didn't even touch 'em. LOL

Very funny chapter! I really enjoyed it.

(the horrors of high school...)
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Helluva first day at school!

Diamond vagina

LOL

Oh, man. Bella *tore up* Lauren and Jessica! in the locker room and out in the woods!

So glad Edward and Angela are hitting it off.

Oh no! Lauren and Jessica come upon the wrasslin' trio? Imagine the wicked gossip from that!
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Loved that story of Jasper's locket. So sweet that he gave it to Bella—staking his claim.

Damn, that Alice is a bitch. I can see it coming. There's going to be a nuclear detonation when that little shit gets home.

Newton! Good Lord—will that boy never quit? LOL Hopefully, she's managed to chase him off this time.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Yeah, right. Carlisle needs to find some more girls to be Edward's companion. Good Christ! {rolling eyes again}

***

Newton! Oh jeez.

Is he going to be up her ass at school? Oh, no! LOL

then the dude at the movie theater. Oh, my Lord. Edward and Jasper are going to be having fits at school.

So, when Bella touched Mike after her faux pas with the mind reading—did she do something to him with one of her powers, or was it just the "normal" vamp glamour? LOL
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Dang! I was hoping Edward would get his ass handed to him!

So, Eddie, how does it feel to have somebody rummaging around inside your head without permission? How do ya like them apples? (sour)

Glad she's blocking Jasper from him. Should drive Edward crazy not knowing what Jasper is thinking. About time somebody put him in his place.

There he went and thought she would be all his. And now she knows Alice has been stringing Jasper along. It won't make Bella feel very charitable toward Alice.

Eager to see THAT explosion! Er...meeting.

Yes, enjoying this story quite a lot. I do feel bad for Bella. she had the power to make Caius stop, but she couldn't because of the false bond.

Brings to mind the wanted poster they have of Jasper in the Volturi castle. They sure won't want to see him around. I'd like to see Jasper rip Caius to pieces.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
OMFG Edward is such a dick.

Have I mentioned that?

Edward's going to shit himself when Bella reads his mind.

Hopefully, they (Jasper) can break her bond with the "kings." Stockholm syndrome to the extreme. Caius needs to have his ass whipped, too. Well, burned.

Holy shit. Stuff is just going to blow up when that little bitch Alice gets back.
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
GAWD, Edward’s being a dick. Just like Emmett said. Edward just shut up and let Carlisle talk.

So, in addition to her obvious shield, she “absorbs” other’s powers or gifts.

Edward’s being a total dick. Can’t wait for him to find out that Bella can read his mind and heard all those shitty thoughts he had.

She needs to make HIM defective.