Reviews for Return of the Speaker's Heir
Too also
There that place
Their belonging to them
Here this place
Hear using your ears to listen
Your belonging to you

You're YOU ARE
They're THEY ARE

Aside from your numerous polling an grammatical errors, it is a good story. Even if it is hard to read at times. I would also suggest an English class or two while you're at Uni...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
If two people have the same mother but different fathers then they are half-siblings (eg two half-sisters) not cousins. Therefore Marcus is still Harry's uncle and Nathanael and Harry are first cousins.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
Hey there.

I really love your story so far, even if I'm only reading it now and am not done yet, I figured you might appreciate some feedback.

I think you need to keep better track of what you have and haven't mentioned before, the most obvious case would be the room of requirement, which he discovers twice, once Luna shows it to them and then the next chapter he's still surprised when rowena talks about it... Stuff like that.

Some other things I've noticed have been mentioned before tho, just wanted to point this particular one out since it hinders the flow of the story a lot and can easily be avoided c:
deathofahummingbird chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
where did you get the list of animal traits. I've been trying to look up what my animagus might be for my OC.
MikeMystery chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Why does Harry need to raise Rowena when Luna showed them the Room of Requirements a couple chapters (Chapter 11) ago. This whole searching for the Room is pointless, because they already found the Room.
Teletubby2015 chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Nathanael is James Potter reincarnated isn't he?
the real narnia chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
is Nathaniel James Potter reincarnated? because he loves transfiguration
he wants to be an animagi
and he had support de ja vu. yeah it's gotta be him
can't wait for Luna!
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
Old story incident so I'm sure you don't care about the reviews anymore but I thought the trial was kinda pointless. It added nothing to the story that wasn't already known so it could face been covered in a newspaper article or something.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Having your chapters start with comments / responses to reviews is not only annoying to readers, but contrary to the site's rules. Please stop.
little-ravenclaw-fangirl chapter 39 . 6/16/2016
This story is amazing! I loved every chapter! You're a really talented writer.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
It would definitely be an insult to the two of them. They would probably punch you into next Thursday...

Ever grateful,
~Chaos
nocturnal-elia chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
America is so fucking awesome
Guest chapter 36 . 5/16/2016
you said harry found blood with mrs. norris, but now talk of paint in ginny's robes. maybe you coud fix this later in a revision of your fic.
Bast Misao chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
Why would Harry and his friends need to be looking for a room to learn how to become animagi when Luna has already shown the Room of Requirement aka the Come and Go Room in chapter 11?
holliswalley chapter 10 . 4/19/2016