Reviews for Thunderstorm
rainy chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
awwww...so sweet:') I would want more brotherly love such as ben protective of matt:) Pardon for my english.
Dsol chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awwww, sweet. :) loved it, good work!
Sorry this review is so short but i feel like shitt so...
But it was really great! Keep up the nice work. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
great little peek into the everyday life of our heroes...

fyi- some of my fave scenes on the show were the little quiet moments in the lives of the Mason family
shadowwolf547 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
M8 your work is truely amazing, I've read almost all of your Falling Skies fanfics and they so well done. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very cute and I agree that they need more family moments with ben or just in general family moments
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I definitely needed something as heartwarming as this, what with all the angst going on right now with the Masons. I too wish there were more moments like this on the show (although they've been decent at giving us some nice family moments, especially in season 1). I love the brotherly bonding.

Ben reflecting on what his mother would have done for Matt was a nice touch. I loved Matt curling up with Ben, kind of like he did with his father in episode 204. Thanks, as always, for another great story.
Mrs.1DJessup chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I LOVE THIS! You are such a talented author! Please do more! :D

Sincerely,
Girl who LOVES your story!
Ave-Mah chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very nice. I love the family moments, and I miss them too.
White Meteor chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It was very sweet and cute. Esp. the image of Matt huddling under the table with their dog.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Simply adorable! This story put a ridiculously big smile on my face. Thank you so much for writing this!
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
What a short, sweet and undoubtedly well written fic! As much as I love a good angsty fix, I also love the ones that seem to capture a single moment in a character's life that is a nice happy moment for them. The Mason family is one of the reasons I watch the show (apart from the explosions, guns aliens lol) and their interactions with each other.

You have written their characters well and I love how that even after everything, Matt still wants his big brother in times of need - even if it's something little. It's exactly the kind of thing I needed to read after the latest episode :)

I would love to read a fic where the brothers (especially Hal and Ben) get into an argument of sorts. (hint hint lol)

Once again, amazing writing with fantastic characterization. Can't wait to read more from you!

-Rachel