Reviews for Useless
ShareneM chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
"Welcome home, my love. Welcome home."-favourite line.
I loved how Lief threatened the guard. That's so him, we all know that he would have apologised after he had gotten over the fact that Jasmine was safe with him. Since this was focused on Lief and Jasmine, I can understand why you left it where you did. Thank you for leaving it there, it truly is an incredible masterpiece. You're on my writing hall of fame!
Useless and Protests are by far the best one-shots I've seen. They're so beautiful and very, very clever. Amazing. Thank you a million times over for writing these amazing one-shots. Please write more if you can. Thanks again.
y chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Love it
t
Mario chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Its a nice Story and really Long I enjoyed the Story alot. Good work!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Such a great idea to root out anti-Deltorians... with, of course, the main character unhappily inflicting pain in a clever plan against himself. So good.
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Yet another wonderful fanfics about one of my favourite book character couples! I thought the line "welcome home my love. Welcome home" was so CUTE!
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You like torturing characters? :D I approve!

"Let the Shadow Lord believe that I am weak and ready to be twisted into a piece for his plans, a pawn like my ancestors were, to keep his seat warm until he can return. Let him think me friend and powerless, and when he decides to spring his trap, let him find that his rat cage had just one too many holes in it. Let us make the first move, and let us make the last." Absolutely genius! Haven't seen something as clever as that in a long time.

All in all, probably the best DQ one-shot I've ever read (and it'll probably hold that title for a long time)! 8DD
Justhealing chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Like everything but his last words...they don't really fit the 'Lief' personality, to my mind...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
sssooo ROMANTIC! i love it!
KM2000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is good. Have you read New Moon by Stephenie Meyer? Your story is similar to that book, in a way.
Keep on writing! :)
Alyssa chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great! This is an excellent story!
Blessed Yet Cursed chapter 1 . 7/17/2012