Reviews for What If
Meirai chapter 9 . 7/18
I watched the Black Cat seris recently and I loved it, but it was sad that Saya died. But I don't what happend at the end of the seris because we see Train walking past Saya but I don't know if it's her ghost or what because I noticed her kimono had different details on it. So I think Saya might still be alive and I hope if they make a second season that when Train comes back so does she or that there involved with each other and then it can have a nice romantic finale. But that's my guess.

So far I've been surfing the web looking for a NICE story but had no luck because there either crap or not in english. Then out of the blue I see hope of master piece that you brought to the world of fanfiction.
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER TYPE OR SAY THIS TO A.N.Y.O.N.E But...sniff... YOUR MY HERO. I love this because I wish this happend and I don't care what anyONE says so Fuck Them.
A person chapter 53 . 6/21
so Eve and Sven had a bet on who would make the first move and Saya did, so Eve won the bet? I hope that the 馬鹿野郎 Creed dies soon
A Person chapter 36 . 6/21
Yeah, Creed is most definitely gay.
A person chapter 35 . 6/21
Okay. I now have no doubt that this version of Creed Diskenth is a flaming homo
A person chapter 20 . 6/21
I like to be brutally blunt and honest to everybody. Some of my friends say it's not good but I don't give a flaming nether
A person chapter 4 . 6/21
Even though I have read the manga and watched the anime. This part still shocks me. Creed's gay?
A person chapter 1 . 6/21
Breeding ground for aliens? Haha lol had me laughing for a few minutes. Good one.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/25/2014
Most wonderful!wish for a sequence!
KitsuneFlareFox chapter 53 . 11/11/2013
Loved it you dud a really great job
God arcs chapter 53 . 8/15/2013
Really cute ending, I really enjoyed reading this story (special thanks to 14mychan for making it). Though I think it could have been a little longer. But good job anyway.
God arcs chapter 51 . 8/15/2013
Nice chapter.
God arcs chapter 50 . 8/15/2013
your almost there. keep it up.
God arcs chapter 49 . 8/15/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
God arcs chapter 48 . 8/15/2013
I'm so glad you updated this. Nice chapter, keep it up.
AmyNChan chapter 53 . 8/5/2013