Reviews for Our Family
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Give me Batbros and I will bawl on command. No regrets. ;w;
truthxinxshadow chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
First of all how dare you...
lavandulalily chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This was really touching. Got me a little heartbroken. Aww Dick, we lve you always!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Touching moment. Especially when Tim does his little brotherly duty and drags Dick out of the rain.

Ani
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Wow okay OW ;_;

My heart ;_;

Richard's such a sweetie ;_;
BOOTTOTHEHEAD chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
;_; Your sad stories always make me cry... I just wanna hug you!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
that was beautiful
Zaralecki chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Wah, it's over :(

Loved it, very sweet and brotherly.
Jade Nighthawk chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This was so well written. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out because Richard has always been my favorite hero and the fact that you captured the weakness that makes me love him so much has brought me to tears. You did an amazing job writing this...keep up the great work!
Nightingale chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I'm on the verge of crying, man. Heartbreaking. It started to get me when Richard introduced Tim and mentioned Jason again. I always feel my heart sink when I read something with a dead Jason and when its the anniversary of the Flying Grayson deaths. Just... wow. You're an excellent writer.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Awww! Tim being a great brother and Richard talking to his parents! That's so sweet and sad at the same time.
alamodie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww poor Dick! I love how you did it in letter format, that worked out really well.
Random Passerby chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm looking forward to reading more of this fic. It's really intriguing and seeing how this'll play out. hope you update soon :)
Jay Rowan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This seems VERY intresting and I hope that you update that second chappie soon! Thanks for writing such an amazing story. :)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
this was great! i cant wait to see the second part! very well done.