Reviews for Shared hatred
Louise Foxhall chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was very short and interesting piece - I liked the idea and the opening dialogues are brilliant but from there - though I like the last line and its explanation - I found the piece a trifle rushed. If you had expanded it a little it could have made way for more complex emotions but it was still a nice fic :)
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I like this fluff, it was sweet and the whole idea of how Michael and Lavender (two random people) started dating. There's not much to say, since it's so short- no SPaG mistakes to be found. Overall, an enjoyable read :)
sangkar chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was... Really enjoyable! In so few words, I think you really managed to convey their annoyance at their respective exes nicely. The last sentence was nice, it sort of left me hanging, but it provided enough information for me to think of what could possibly happen after that. Good job.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really like how you tried to give an innovative twist to this pairing - others would have probably tried to put them together through DA, or after the war, crying in misery and comforting each other - but this is so much more original, which is why I think I like it so much more. As a drabble, it worked perfectly well - though I did think the last line could have been phrased in a better way, to probably make it flow better with the rest of the peice. It just seemed a bit off, you know.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was really interesting! I loved how their breakups were almost parralel to the other. Great job!
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012