Reviews for Burned By The Dark
Elle chapter 42 . 6/13
Brilliant writting i love the story. I'm stuck right in
Elle chapter 2 . 6/12
I'm having so much fun reading this great work
scottusa1 chapter 53 . 3/15
This was one heck of a story. Thanks.
I read some of your sequels and decided to read this in its entirety for some background. Excellent work!
Grace Dawson chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. The way you described the force becoming one with Anakin was awesome. You are a really great writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I love the story so far
BanterUnitedFC chapter 41 . 3/15/2014
Great story so far but how can force lightning be a "sith trait" if Starkiller uses extensively in the force unleashed games? But that's trivia, otherwise great story.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/7/2014
Wow, this is absolutely awesone. They should have made this into the movies! And so well written! I only discovered this site a few days ago and this story is the absolute best I have read so far. I really like the complexity of the characters, and this Anakin is just balanced right- nice and edgy enough to like and dark enough to get things done. Great work!
Keytchtee chapter 53 . 11/28/2013
Really good! I was a bit sceptic at first, but I like how it turned out. :-)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Update immediately, please!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 53 . 9/17/2013
NICE! That is an amazing story.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I'm glad Mace is alive. This could get really interesting.
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 53 . 9/8/2013
Wow that was awesome! I loved it!
ST-deleted profile chapter 53 . 7/27/2013
No! It's over! I hate it when good stories end:(. Great job though:D. Can't wait for the sequel! If you need any help let me know!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/18/2013
in one book series there is Luke’s apprentice ken, the grandson of the dead emperor darth sidis ironic isnt it? the grandson and the son of the two siths that made the empire that their children and grandchildren are working on destroying. when ken found out who his father and grandfather were he wasnt happy luke had to point out that he was the grandson of a sith being taught by the son of the jedi turned sith the make him calm down. and indecently ken's father Triclops was working on his own to help take down his father's empire. in this time inthe book series that found the main badies besides the grand mofts there are the prophet's of the darkside that the allience has to deal with. and one more thing will you do a sequel to this? you and do more sequel's that that with each being like 8 to 11 chapter’s long if you like . and of cource you could have breaks between (hopefully not chapters ) stuff