Reviews for Burned By The Dark
exhausted af chapter 49 . 1/23
THIS IS THE HAPPY ENDING I WANTED IN REVENGE OF THE SITH
THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FOR ANAKIN AND PADME. FOR OBI-WAN AND THE YOUNGLINGS/PADAWANS
OF COURSE WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL ENDING, IT WOULDN'T HAVE REALLY CONTINUED ONTO THE SEQUELS INTO THE STAR WARS WE KNOW TODAY. I KNOW IT HAD TO BE TRAGIC.
BUT A GIRL CAN DREAM, RIGHT?
OMG I LOVE THIS
Elle chapter 42 . 6/13/2015
Brilliant writting i love the story. I'm stuck right in
Elle chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I'm having so much fun reading this great work
scottusa1 chapter 53 . 3/15/2015
This was one heck of a story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/11/2015
I read some of your sequels and decided to read this in its entirety for some background. Excellent work!
jasontoddling chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. The way you described the force becoming one with Anakin was awesome. You are a really great writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I love the story so far
BanterUnitedFC chapter 41 . 3/15/2014
Great story so far but how can force lightning be a "sith trait" if Starkiller uses extensively in the force unleashed games? But that's trivia, otherwise great story.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/7/2014
Wow, this is absolutely awesone. They should have made this into the movies! And so well written! I only discovered this site a few days ago and this story is the absolute best I have read so far. I really like the complexity of the characters, and this Anakin is just balanced right- nice and edgy enough to like and dark enough to get things done. Great work!
Keytchtee chapter 53 . 11/28/2013
Really good! I was a bit sceptic at first, but I like how it turned out. :-)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Update immediately, please!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 53 . 9/17/2013
NICE! That is an amazing story.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I'm glad Mace is alive. This could get really interesting.
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 53 . 9/8/2013
Wow that was awesome! I loved it!
ST-deleted profile chapter 53 . 7/27/2013
No! It's over! I hate it when good stories end:(. Great job though:D. Can't wait for the sequel! If you need any help let me know!