Reviews for Vic's Garden
pru bue chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was so sweet! I haven't seen the complete serie! I'm in the second season chapter 4 so I don't know what exactly happen between Deb and Vic but I really your fic and the part with Brian and Justin is so perfect, how you manage to fit everything is wonderful! I love your style. By the way thanks for the web page! IT'S AMAZING! Bye!
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was simply beautiful. Perfect. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I've always loved Debbie's relationship with Justin! :D
Everyone was so in character and it was very believable and enjoyable to read AND you added some britin fluff on the side :D 3
Another great story from one of my favorite authors(:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Huwaaaaaaahh,, such a one sweet story of friendship. Family value the most, no matter what happen. During sad and sorrow and happiness. This will definitely be my favorite one.

awan-angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a sweet oneshot. I like the way Debbie and Justin interact with each other. So understanding. And surely family is important, whether blood related or not.

Neomeris chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lovely! Everything Vic did, after all, gave its fruits. I liked the way you showed Deb's strength and sentimental streak both, with Justin's compassion and attention to the people he loves.
movies chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aah that was sweet :)
sjmpets chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So heartwarming. I don't think she could've had that conversation with anyone else. So she got the sign that Vic was okay and keeping an eye on everyone, nice.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful and it pays homage to one of my favorites: Vic! :)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
awwww...that was just too freaking sweet. to say that i was surprised to see this is putting it mildly. last time we spoke you gave no mention of this little one-shot. it was beautiful, of course, as always. you never cease to surprise me ;}