Reviews for Five Jobs Dean Winchester Never Had…But Kinda Did
SonjaLei17 chapter 1 . 8/19
Aww, my heart! That last line 'Best father a kid could ask for' absolutely ruined me, in a good way of course. This was so heartfelt and beautiful, thank you. I really, really enjoyed reading this!
ApplePieThat'sFrickingWorthIt chapter 1 . 4/4
What? No...no these aren't tears streaming down my face...no...it's just umm raining...inside...

Omg these were adorable like I can't put into words how adorable this was oh Dean! I mean I thought the one about Dean being a teacher got me like I teared up...and then you go and give me Dean holding a baby and Sammy basically saying Dean was like a father to him and oh god the feels I can't cope I'm just gonna curl in a ball and cry about how perfect Dean Winchester is now.

Amazing job well done beautiful
hunenka chapter 1 . 3/29
I love this, all five stories, but especially those two that show how good Dean is with kids and babies. Those just melt my heart :)

It's amazing (and kind of heartbreaking at the same time) how many different roads Dean could've taken had he not been pulled into the hunting life. He's got so many talents...
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/11
This is really great. My favorite Dean "jobs" were teacher and father. I loved how well you showed his depth.
SalvatoreRoses chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This is. l
Violently Red chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Pure amazingness.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Dean Kids Happy Random Ruth

The part with the baby was my favourite - whoa, the feels are strong. And Sam at the end! Aww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I loved the father part! So sweet! :D
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
SO MANY WINCHESTER FEELS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME. That last one... oh god. I can't even take it. My heart is imploding and it is all the Winchesters' fault. You're such an amazing writer.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I don't know where you got the idea that it was OK to do this to people's feels.
In other words, I love it. :D
capsiclesfrozenassbutt chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I literally just cried wtf also this is amazing. I love it. Im a total sucker for parental!dean
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wonderful. I loved seeing the little snippets that highlighted Dran so well. It all just screamed dean. Fantastic job I loved it
allthebees chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was ridiculously emotional and wonderful and a whole host of other things I don't actually have words for at the moment but I *loved* everything about it. You captured Dean and everything he is and could have been absolutely perfectly.
readerus chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was great!
thestoriesshewrote chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You have very quickly become one of my favourite fic writers. Sorry for spamming you with notifications! This story is amazing. :')
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »