Reviews for Reaching
Rose of the Wind chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
After the first two chapters I had a theory that the boy with the raven mask from the ball and Keegan are the same person. I'm not quite ready to give up on that yet. At first I also thought that Keegan was lying about having a brother, but at this point I don't think that's right. This story is turning out to be more complicated that it seemed at first, although I really shouldn't be surprised by that considering your other stories.

On another note, I'm reading some of the other reviews and... um... I'm definitely getting Keegan/Merida vibes. But I'm also definitely liking it.
LuMezenga chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Is this going where I think it's going?
Because in all honesty, "FLIRTATIOUS EVEN" got me worried. I don't think I can handle an animated character (Merida specially!) being gay.
So how about you bring Hayden back?
LuMezenga chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Keegan and Lord Casey - they're soooooo getting together in the end.
I just know it.
And seriously, Hayden needs to show up soon or Merida will end up falling for his sister!
LuMezenga chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Okay not gonna lie a few times Merida was total lesbian on the girl lol.
Sorry I just had to point that out.
Good chapter though, and I can't wait to see raven-boy again :)
LuMezenga chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
So he DIDN'T know! See Merida? Your brothers didn't give you away...
...most likely your hair did. I mean c'mon, it's unmistakable.
I just watched Brave and found that I had saved the link to this fic when I hadn't watched it yet! So I had high hopes for it and thus far I'm not disappointed!
Nice style of writing, and I really liked how the prologue set the mood.
Forwardershi chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Where's Hayden? I miss him :(
TayeTalfeli chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This story is pretty good so far.
Can you bring Hayden in more, I want to know more about him.
FetishFatale chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Great so far!
Sil Vaturha 98 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I like it but can you bring Hayden into this a little more.
EnjoySparkle6434 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Love this fic! Merida is one of my fave Disney princesses and I think you do a good job at capturing her personality
natty.buck.1 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Amazing!:D
snowprincess10 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
This is great as usual, but is it just me or is this story slowly/somewhat quickly turning a 'Merida goes gay!' story? Especially with that sentence near the end about sleeping in the same bed.
cas4pip chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
What is up with Keegan? She's actin all weird..
LittleLaugh7 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
please write more!
Color My Soul Blue chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I am amazed at how you are telling this story, you have me captivated. I was a little iffy about deciding to read Brave fanfiction, but I can honestly say that I am very happy that I did because that meant me coming across your story. The entire time I was reading I just kept trying to figure out Keegan. Is she really a girl, or is she her brother, is Merida in love with HER or she is actually a boy, or does she even have a brother, or maybe Keegan is telling the truth, or MAYBE I am just so far off mark that you just wish I'd shut up? Its been a while since I have read a mystery. This will no doubt drive me crazy until the story is eventually finished, so please, I beg of you don't make me suffer for too long. On a side note I LOVE Merida's little brothers to pieces, the fact that they are older just makes them all the more charming. So continue, you have an amazing story in the works on your hands. I can't wait to see it blossom!

-Kristen