Reviews for Reaching
Greye chapter 5 . 10/1
Truly wish you'd continued this story! I quite like it.
Rose of the Wind chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
After the first two chapters I had a theory that the boy with the raven mask from the ball and Keegan are the same person. I'm not quite ready to give up on that yet. At first I also thought that Keegan was lying about having a brother, but at this point I don't think that's right. This story is turning out to be more complicated that it seemed at first, although I really shouldn't be surprised by that considering your other stories.

On another note, I'm reading some of the other reviews and... um... I'm definitely getting Keegan/Merida vibes. But I'm also definitely liking it.
LuMezenga chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Is this going where I think it's going?
Because in all honesty, "FLIRTATIOUS EVEN" got me worried. I don't think I can handle an animated character (Merida specially!) being gay.
So how about you bring Hayden back?
LuMezenga chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Keegan and Lord Casey - they're soooooo getting together in the end.
I just know it.
And seriously, Hayden needs to show up soon or Merida will end up falling for his sister!
LuMezenga chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Okay not gonna lie a few times Merida was total lesbian on the girl lol.
Sorry I just had to point that out.
Good chapter though, and I can't wait to see raven-boy again :)
LuMezenga chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
So he DIDN'T know! See Merida? Your brothers didn't give you away...
...most likely your hair did. I mean c'mon, it's unmistakable.
I just watched Brave and found that I had saved the link to this fic when I hadn't watched it yet! So I had high hopes for it and thus far I'm not disappointed!
Nice style of writing, and I really liked how the prologue set the mood.
Forwardershi chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Where's Hayden? I miss him :(
TayeTalfeli chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This story is pretty good so far.
Can you bring Hayden in more, I want to know more about him.
FetishFatale chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Great so far!
Sil Vaturha 98 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I like it but can you bring Hayden into this a little more.
EnjoySparkle6434 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Love this fic! Merida is one of my fave Disney princesses and I think you do a good job at capturing her personality
natty.buck.1 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Amazing!:D
snowprincess10 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
This is great as usual, but is it just me or is this story slowly/somewhat quickly turning a 'Merida goes gay!' story? Especially with that sentence near the end about sleeping in the same bed.
cas4pip chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
What is up with Keegan? She's actin all weird..
s.lori13 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013