Reviews for Anew
kali-sinclaire chapter 3 . 5/19
More please
njferrell chapter 3 . 1/16
Go Will!

Santana has powers also! I hope to see her with Kurt...
njferrell chapter 2 . 1/16
I did not look at the pairing at the top. So, Will was a surprise. The only other fic I have read where he is with Will is another of yours where they had a summer love.
Curious to see where this goes if the muse should ever have you re visit.

I LOVE her threat speech. Go you!
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/16
I can see why he would want to leave Lima. But, sad if he never saw "some" of them again. Like? Santana and Noah since, they stood up for him.
Twizzy21 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god... I wish I could hear Kurt sing that song. This story is amazing and I hope you finish this story because its Everything. I would BUY this book and I NEVER buy books. Truely amazing
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I love their interaction towards one another. Very accurate ; Good to know that Magnus is accepting them for what they are.
RustyTrombone chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I am so excited for Kurt to meat everyone and to show that he's not only a BAMF, he's also a BAMFing witch. I just know it's gonna be epic, god Kurt is literally awesome. He fills me with awe. So I am praying to all the gods to hit you with the inspiration to not only update but also soon finish this amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Wow. This was amazing.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I just went to my happy place and died in perfect bliss. Then that kiss resurrected me. For all the pain Kurt has endured, all the loss and all the taunting and jeers, Kurt has found his place and nothing will ever tear him from it.

McKinley and those losers and haters can go fuck themselves raw, Kurt and Will are officially a pair and I have a feeling Will's holidays are going to be in Canada until he moves there permanently. Excellent job!
Quietstar9 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I really enjoy this fanfic and I am eagerly awaiting it's next instalment.
Gleekalperson chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
can you update plz...
kali-sinclaire chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
More please
DyingInnocence chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I know better than to read a two chapter story that hasn't been updated in a year. I really do.

Curse me for not following my instincts.
loubega chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
More ?
kc1690 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I love this! I really wish he would've got with Will from the Sanctuary but it's whatevs.. I still like it...And her threatening him and then asking him if he wants tea, that's just like Helen Magnus. Wonder what Kurt's powers are going to be, I'm curious..