Reviews for A Not So Simple Change
Are you still alive or are you busy? Cause it's been THREE YEARS since you posted this. I've been checking on this for THREE WHOLE YEARS! You have one of the greatest ideas I've read and even the first one was amazing! You have a talent, don't waste like I've seen too many do before. If you were my student, I'd make sure you understood not to forget how great of a writer you are. If for nothing else, just post a chapter with the words "I am alive.".
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Please post a notice chapter if you are alive or have just given up. Its been two years dude, when is the next chapter or story? If you won't continue it then please put it up for adoption. This is a wonderful story and it is a waste to let it just stay there unfinished. Please post a notice that you're alive at least.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Please please please please please keep writing this story, I'm on my knees begging to you. Thank you for this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was a great fic to read but i have one request. You should put the original story back as well. This is still an awesome story, but I would like the old one as a separate fic as well.
Oplindenfep chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I like how he just assumes that he's in Halo without any actual substantial evidence.
Gives me a clear warning sing that 'thar be plot holes ahead'.
Then, there's apparently magical space people that put him there. Then swarms of strange happenings.
Another warning sign, far too strange to be believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I wonder, how will this go? Keep it up. This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
caloricmangos chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
i really hope they find the flood and they lern there lesson
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
When are you going to update or rewrite this? It's been almost a year. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
This was an amazing story. When will you update it again?
BloodyGrim chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Update please!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
nerd fap story. dumb as shit
falloutaki chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Keep on writing you have a real talent for it, i think that you have great potential.
Please still continue with this story, it is one of the best composed stories i have read to date and it would be a great shame if you didn't. I am a speed reader and can read most 650 page books with over 700,000 words minimum in under 2 hours but your story has for once slowed me down as it is a masterpiece worthy of more than praise, this is one of the only stories that has made me want to slow down during a read and realy enjoy what is there. i congratulate you and i hope that if you write one the sequal will enthrall me just as much, and remember N.S.W (Never Stop Writing).
barber477 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Awesome chapter. I do love how you have written this story, but if you have another version you think is better I would be happy to read it. However, i don't think you should change the characters personalities, because they are so well done. Also, you need to keep Dorika in the story, because she really helps Spencer flesh out and grow, so to speak. And finally, if (or I guess when) you re-write the story, maybe you could put in some scenes from the perspective of the being that sent Spencer to the Halo universe, and/or parts where Spencer slowly learns about who or what sent him there and why.
barber477 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! It's awesome,it's different, I love this story! :) I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Danyael Prince chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I do hope this will be continued at some point...