Reviews for Needful Things
BrokenDarkFire chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
You've caught my interest. Needful Things seems like just the kind of store I'd wander into. Hoping you update soon.
collective2220 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Oooh I feel this is gonna be good. Gotta follow this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Words cannot say how anxiously I await watching this unfold! :D:D More, More, More (Please? :)).
STforRK chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Thanks for the clarification and update. I will have to review my Stephen King knowledge.
December21st chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Definitely curious to see where this is going. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. :)
Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Sounds intriguing and you are doing a good job with the characters. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Technically you're not supposed to post cross-overs in this section, but I think stories tend to get missed when they are in the crossover section - I know I don't think to check there very often. Is it a crossover with Chocolat? The shop sounded a bit like the shops in those books, which would be an interesting crossover. I like how you are playing on the smalltown setting.
STforRK chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Intriguing start, curious as to what the cross over will be.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ooh, I'm intrigued to see where you're taking this :). I'm also very interested to see what the Cross-over will be (although I might just be missing it because I don't watch the show :)). Oh, and here is a chocolate chip cookie for you ;). Now do I get more story?
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a very interesting start! I look forward to finding out what Audrey finds at this shop.

Great imagery. I notice shades of red. This one, in particular, gave me a bit of an uneasy, visceral reaction: "The sky is an odd shade of reddish gray, the color of aging meat." You really set the stage through your descriptions, as well as mentions of the townspeople.