Reviews for Wrath of the Dragon
LilLinkGirl chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
So long since the last update, I like where your going with things, so are you going to continue?
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
So far I think you're doing well.
Alana Fox chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
cool chapter, loved reading about it
jameygamer chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Okay, I have a good lineage for Jade in this. She would have to be a hidden Firebender prodigy much like who I would make her grandmother, who would be none other than Azula, (which makes her great-grandfather good old Fire Lord Ozai.) You should consider that.

So she would be related to Zuko.

Comments?
Alana Fox chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
this a really cool and good story
Dusty chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Forgive me for pointing this out, but I couldn't help noticing that your 1st and 2nd chapters don't match up. In the first chapter, you've given the impression that all the demon sorcerers have been trapped since they were imprisoned, including Shendu. This is supported by the fact that he has all twelve talismans, and that the dark hand has yet to hear of him. Supposidly, this is the first time Shendu's making a break for it. And yet, not only does Uncle recognise him on sight, but they know of the talismans, and they all know who he is, as if they've fought him before. Not even Uncle knew who he was before researching in the cartoon. The story doesn't match up.

Aside from that, there isn't much I can complain about. Some sentences flow weirdly in places, but that can be improved with someone else reading over it before hand. Overall, though, this story is off to a great start. I'm excited to see where it goes.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Korra's in for her toughest challenge yet. Can she and her new friends stop Shendu and his siblings? Will she find out how one of her past lives is connected to Shendu?
jameygamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So when's the next chapter coming up? I should watch some Korra to maybe get a grip on things.