Reviews for A Moment In Time: The Lost Scene From 'Trapped'
Lady K Rox chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Thank u! I just finished to publish A moment in time. In Portuguese it's Um momento no tempo :D
Karrisa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
you truly did a great job. beautifully written and true to the story :)
darkjewelledassassin chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This was exactly what I was looking for to complete this ep. Fantastic!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Just read this again. It's wonderful, just as I said many, many moons ago. You so captured Roxton and Marguerite it's awesome!
ladymagueriteroxton chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I read this when it was first posted. And then I read it again. Then again. And now I've read it again and loved it even MORE than the first 3 times... This was SO beautiful, Ry. The emotions, the- the EVERYTHING. If only J&G loved us enough to have given us these scenes- huh? Well, we still have S4 to look forward too... Though I don't think we'll get anything like THIS. It was WONDERFUL. I hope you write more soon! :) :) :)
Cara chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
WOW! What a powerful story. You just know that when these two get together it Will be intensly passionate. You really captured it here.

Now wouldn't that be an awesome way to wake up. In Roxton's arms.

Eva chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Ry...sorry this is so long in getting done. Wasn't aware until just the last day or so there was a separate page for R rated stories.

But wanted to give you a big thumbs up. I'm totally blown away by the emotions it brought out in me as I read the descriptive coupling of our favorite couple. Actually choked up and teared up. I know...I know...I just one of those high-strung females.

You've created a sweat, erotically romantic story using words that appeal to all the senses...sight, sound, smell, taste and well as the inner fervor it stirred up.

It was as though I was actually there with my hands roaming all over Roxton's...oops...well better stop there. I do want a decent night's sleep tonight.

Very, very well done, my dear...I am sated.
SunKrux chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Ry, my wonderful twin, I know you don't really believe this, but YOU ARE GREAT! :) I love this fic. :) Don't EVER stop writing. You know what WILL happen if you do.

I can totally see this happening. Well done my twin, well done! :) Thanks! Now I "know" what really happened. :)
lois chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Very good one of my favorites. Keep writting.
Beckers chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Hi Ry, told you this before but this is really a lovely fiction. NOW we know what went on during the comercials *G*.

Thank you for writing this fiction with such sweetness, passion and depth ... *sigh*.
Erica The Red chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Yay, we can finally post reviews. I know I already told you this, but I loved your story. I can't wait to see what else you write.

CourtneyLadyMargueriteRoxton chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
Ryalin i soooo love this story. It was the best i have read in a long time. Keep up the good work.