Reviews for When I Fall in Love
It is so amazing! Please make more chapters! I really wanna know what happens!
Yuuuuki chapter 1 . 2/9
Great story! Love it! Keep doing what you're doing!
Mikucat chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
GIVE ME MOOORRREEE!THIS IS AWSOME!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
hi, this is a good story. i hope you can finish it, i know your busy i just hope you can find time to make another chap, anyway thanks for posting this _
Jengurl24 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
This is really great! There are a surprisingly few good fics out there for Uraboku, I'm glad to have found one! I hope you'll continue!
RainsShadows chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This is great! I can't wait to read more! I really hope Luze ends up teaming up with Luka.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Oh I love this! You've portrayed everyone's personalities beautifully, especially Luka. I'm excited that Luze and Reiga are in the mix too. Same with Sairi and Lia since they're a new pair.
Really cool plot. I can't wait for more! Update
JustMe279 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
this fic is amazing *O* you don't know how much i love it,
through the hole thing i was like "Oh poor luka T-T asfdfsa but this is sooo good"
i'll wait for the next one :D and thanks for the story!
EchoResonance chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Amazing
Joitch chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I love this story.. it makes me want to write one about Luze and Luka :) haha
Tishikari chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Girl I LOVE the action here - even if it's still building up for next chapter. Soooo good to see some Luka's power and rage... ;D Aah the man is HOT when in action or even suffering! O.O I re-read the previous chapter, the end did got better.
Luze's conversation with Yuki was good and curious, you could develop that more. His reaction to what Yuki told him about Luka got me wanting to know more. Poor Reiga, won't have time to talk to Yuki... Luka is knocking on the door already! haha
Thanks for this super cool chapter, it was worth the waiting! :D
Get inspired soon for the next one. ;)
Pengwens chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Yay, awesome chapter. Cant wait for the next one!
Tishikari chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Hey! Very nice chapter. Surprise: Luze! :DD Loved this. And all that attitude from Luka was great but I miss more action. ;) Oh and it was so short... :'( I need to read more! haha Your story is getting even better now. Keep going... :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Poor Luka D;
Ikkona chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, great story!