Reviews for The militar card
SITARA R chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Sweet family reunion.
SITARA R chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Fun chapter lighthearted adjustment in the military camp.
SITARA R chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hi Moonlight, keep it up get someone to help you proof read practice makes perfect.
zie6101 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
hey there, fella! it's me, kyle-16.. for some reasons, I cannot log in with my fanfiction account.. so I just used my twitter to post my review instead.. sorry to be reading your post on a very late date since you've posted your last chapter (chapter 12 - Help).. I've been extremely busy for my school works and hospital duties.. but if you're still open for the favor you're asking, maybe I can help you out even if it's just a bit.. don't hesitate to message me how you want me to do it, okay?

don't feel down about it.. criticisms are made to help you learn from the mistakes people have been pointing out thus, making you improve your skills the next time around.. good day and God Bless!
AJSan17 chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
I can help if you would like. You can just message me if you're interested.
Hilary-O chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Oh my God, never write another sentence until you learn how to spell and speak. I kept reading, hoping that time would improve your flaws, but was sorely disappointed. You deserve this flame
Feed Back chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Hi,

So I know you're trying to write and I commend you for that. But maybe you should try and get someone to edit your work - a beta perhaps or even someone who's better writing in English and has a better sense of spelling and grammar.

I enjoyed your idea, and it was a unique take on the canon Playful Kiss, perhaps try writing in more detail and proof read your work before posting it up so that the entire story is cohesive. It reads much better if there's a singular tone throughout all chapter - maybe write out an outline of the entire story (like a synopsis) before you write.

- K

P.S. I hope you don't take offense to this, I love reading all forms of fanfiction, and I'm impressed with all those who try and put their work up on the site since it's such a personal thing. Congratulations on a great start. I hope that I'll get to see improved work from you soon!
linkindreams chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
you're very much welcome! looking forward to seeing more from you in the future :)
hafizatul sufiah yaacob chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I love your idea but you have no idea how much I want to punch you and pulverize you..check spellings and improve your grammar
rheamaenonato chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
astaredwithakiss to
posotoare jetbag christinejoynonato imeldanonato
yvania chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
me encanta tu historia ..pero son demasiados cortas ( porfa sigue escribiendo y terminala pues me parese super interesante .
lynn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
please update soon with more chapter... like this story..
linkindreams chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
LOL don't mind the people looking at your mistakes.. as long as you enjoy what you're doing and there are people supporting you, keep on sharing your talent in writing.. update soon!
yvania chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
me parese bonito ya que en corea se hace el servicio militar y ver desde este punto de vista su matrimonio me parese genial ... sige escribiendo pero porfavor que no sea tan cortos .. )
Miko Potter chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It's obviusly not your first language:
seens-since
languaje-laguage

You should mark when someone begins to speak.
you should make some distiction when you're talking from the chapter content...also you basically said nothing.