Reviews for DEADPOOL: BUSTIN' BALLS
Timmy Sparx chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Thats ahh... Kinky... Oh sorry, I was distracted by the advertisement in the corner of the screen... *reads story* pfft... tehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *Takes deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes deeply for sixty-two minutes* That... was... FUNNY! Almost as funny as the comics (sorry, but visual jokes are the best) I just couldn't stop laughing, and if I could have I wouldn't have anyway. I noticed you made a few appearances in the story, why did you stop sending daeadpool and brain hookers anyway You made an enemy ho can kill you by saying HI HELLO! to you one day walking down the street. And the romantic sub-plot involving lady bones was just priceless.
Thanks for that, Sparx out.
Crispywafflez chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter bro. I am an avid fan of Deadpool and Rosario Vampire so love the Inner Moka reference! Now keep up the good work broski.
MyNAMEISNOTMIKE chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
This was really good, and I liked the full life consequences reference
M.M. Neal chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
LOL PFFT NICE!
rebelliousshays chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
so this chapter makes little sense but based on what you told me thats average so i guess good job i had no clue what was going on... still laughing about that letter... i know when i get girlfriend and she breaks up with you will troll me as much as i have...
rebelliousshays chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
well at least i know you don't hate me and unlike your other readers i can kick in the balls cause i live like what 10 15 minutes... totally be worth it to but anyways for an anime i have never seen and characters i know nothing about you really kept them in character... p.s. increase your chapter... TOASTIE
The Hazard chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Funny stuff can't wait for th plot to catch up with DP's stupidity.
The Hazard chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Haha fire panties, is hilarious, yet unpredictable.
Crispywafflez chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Funny stuff man hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
oh cool
The Hazard chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow the summary was random but the story wasn't, so far you've kept DP pretty much the way I remember him... faling off topic with the conversations he had with yellow box voice. Please continue.