Reviews for Assassin's Creed: Destiny
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Excellent work! I have always been curious about the other POEs and this one sounds quite interesting! After already reading the story about Cassel, I look forward to seeing how you weave this in with future chapters. Keep up the writing, good sir!
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
I NEED MORE! I need to know what happens next! You have me gripped and I want more! lol
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
The action keep heating up in this one! Can't wait to find out how they got compromised. This writing for AC is really quite inspirational, I must say!
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oooooooh intriguing opening! I look forward to delving into the rest. Followed! Thanks for msging me about this! Cheers!
AzureVirgo chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Very good. Can't wait for next installment
Yanderegrl43ver chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Holy chiz! This is one of the best I have ever read. Ever. Continue pleeease!
AzureVirgo chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Interest is high. Can't wait to see what happens next. Concept is giving me ideas for my own.
AzureVirgo chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Intrigued by concept.
Queztionz chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
So, he made it to the assassins? Finally! Now he can get his training into action and kick some Templar ass. Tom was funny and Kenny is the coolest brother ever. I can't wait to see this friend in the next chapter.
Fallen Vanguard chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Good chapter, interesting too. I can't wait to see how it all goes.
Fallen Vanguard chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Hm, I felt that more could have happened in this chapter but yet the pacing was solid. Good chapter, I can't wait for more.
Queztionz chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This chapter was good, he found Alex knows the people that killed his mother and now he is with friends and can remain safe. I'm sad for his mom though and hope he gets his revenge. I like his brother, he seems really cool. He is loose and can make jokes, but he can still handle his business. I can't wait for the next update!
The87Legacy chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I really like it! It has the feeling of the Assassin's Creed games but modernized, really looking forward to an update!
Queztionz chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Well that escalated quickly. Lots of developments from weird abilities to Assassin families. I'm interested in what this brother will bring to the story, probably some guidance. Overall a great chapter I can't wait for more!

Kinda makes me wanna write a story...if I wasn't so bad with commitment.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Pretty damn good, more please.