Reviews for A Quite Brilliant Idea
stacey caitlin chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Sooo hot!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
They are about to have sex
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*titters* Mary has such brilliant ideas, doesn't she? I hope she comes up with more ideas like these. So does Matthew, I imagine. ;D

Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
angstward chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
MMM...Juicy! Well done. Thank you.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So good and creative. Love to see more of this on the show. Mary should steal Matthew away more often, and vice versa.
Brain Diva chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love tipsy Mary. I hope she shows up on the show! Hee. Lovely piece.
AnniellaEyes chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Gah, another week, another late feedback- I'm so sorry, but anyway...;

TipsyMary! Who knew how much fun she could be? I sure hope Matthew is taking notes.

I love this; hot, sweet and quick ("…half an hour?" "If you like. Perhaps not even that." ;) ), the perfect one-shot. I do love to think about Mary and Edith getting along better, even if they remain their snappy-selves on the face of it, and the idea that it's Edith's break with Downton that means so much to Mary at this juncture is just...awww, there are no words! Too, too wonderful.

Thank you so much for sharing this- it's a delight :D
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was fantastic and hot! Very much enjoyed it! Well done.
Lady Etiquette chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Lady Etiquette loves champers and this story made me want to open a bottle...with Dan Stevens. **Fans self** Fun story-thank you!
Chickwriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
QUITE :D (American meaning) As always, incredibly genius sexy loveliness. I love best of all the idea the idea that they were tentative at first in married life, and then the confidence grew :D And approve most heartily of champagne. :D Well done!
downtonlove chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Loved this and so brilliantly smutty!
R. Grace chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh, my! That was smoldering hot! I loved Mary groping her irresistibly attractive husband in front of oblivious Robert. And of course what followed...Who could blame her? I think my favorite thing from the whole story was when her fingers just itch to get into his hair. And then she messes it all up while they're making love... Gah! Just... Matthew with mussed hair sticking out in all directions is one of the hottest visuals ever, and I truly thank you for it. :D

As always, superbly written! Thanks for sharing!
pamylz chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It's funny how a simple story like this can bring about such happiness. I love how even though they never actually mention any real sentiments the way the carry themselves as husband and wife shows through easily. Great writing as usual, loved it!

April
ColoursNeverSeen chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was terribly funny, sweet, and hot. Such a treat! :)
Pemonynen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I CANNOT EVEN. What are words? HOTNESS. SO MUCH OF IT. Appreciating his long legs - YES. Secretly groping his bottom - WELL WHO WOULDN'T? I have to say, I do love drunk!Mary. She's normally so composed and in control, and it's nice to see her being a bit merry. And hahaha the few occasions that Matthew has seen her bedroom! OF COURSE. And the screaming... I can't. HOTNESS. (Did I mention?) SO MUCH HOTNESS.

I loved this. :D It's brilliant and you are brilliant! :D (Apologies for lack of coherency... :P)