Reviews for Island in a Sea of Sand
LPK9 chapter 1 . 9/8
Just starting to read this but it looks fantastic! You write very well!
mecaka chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
I just reread this whole thing. This is honestly one of my favorite ever fan fictions. I'm so glad you're still writing and that this series is still continuing. :)
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
OH NOOO IT'S TOO CUTE ; _;

The ending! "I already have everything I need." I'm going to SCREAM this is amazing. ; U;
Lumy12 chapter 30 . 3/16/2016
Beautiful ending and just so much awwwwwwww all the way through this fic, I LOVE the bond you created between Obi-Wan and Luke. I really wish Obi-Wan could have been the one to raise Luke, canonically. Tying in the poetry was a nice touch...I'd forgotten how much I love that Rossetti poem! I haven't read a lot of the EU from this time period but it's very cool that you respected what's out there. (Reading Kenobi is what led me to want to read Obi-on-Tatooine fic in the first place :D) I will read the sequel soon. Excellent work!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 30 . 2/22/2016
Having been re-initiated into the Star Wars universe by The Force Awakens, I decided it was about time I read these stories of yours. I loved this! Obi-Wan and Luke are my two favorite characters, so I like this AU where they get more time together. I'm off to read Sea of Sun now :)
Blessings,
Sophia
tumna.falls chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
This is so good! The character are all portrayed very well, and I love seeing little Lukesomething I always miss when I watch the movies.
Sigy Artyn chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Hi!

Aww I wish this were canon, I swear! I think they both would benefit immensely from each other like this, Luke learning to control his emotions and train and Obi-Wan that not all relationship are bad, that emotion isn't allways to be ignored, eh. Beautifully written! I thought the poems and the short lenght made the impact of the story itself bigger, actually - yup, very well done!

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
Pp
JediPanda22 chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
This was a heartwarming story. I loved it. It's a great idea and I love seeing the Obi-Wan father figure.

MTFBWY
iloveMOM1597 chapter 25 . 6/7/2015
Kudos for the amulet and dramatic way Obi-wan finds it. It gives a real solid reason Anakin/Vader or the Emperor doesn't sense Luke's growing force presence. Loving your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Oh my. I have so many feels now.
allietheepic7 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
*gross sobbing*
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
I really enjoy the pace of this story. It is contemplative and heavy on character development but you keep the pace moving. I also enjoy the poetry at the beginning. However, I find the repetitive verses rather distracting. (Why use the one see real times? Why did the author choose a new verse now?). I would choose something new each time or take one passage and give a few lines each chapter. So there's consistency.
multyfangirl19 chapter 30 . 3/8/2015
what your going to end it here? you could of gone all the way to Luke becoming a jedi knight , meeting his twin and the fall of the empire, ooh , Ben would probably have some insacuritys about telling Luke that he's his adopted father
Andromakhe chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
Awww. *wipes a happy tear from her eye* I love that you have Obi-Wan so emotional. He's not as blunt about it as Anakin. He's more like Qui-Gon. The feelings are there and strong; just generally subdued. Finally, someone who recognizes this and doesn't have him totally stoic.