Reviews for Need You Now
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
I loved it, that was great! I thought it was truly beautiful when he saved that little girl, you described it in such a lovely, heartwarming way :) And I really liked how Gwen helped him after the bomb went of, healing his wounds. Peter has such an incredibly caring heart underneath everything, and it's something I love so much about his character. You showed that brilliantly in this chapter :)

This is now a favorite story of mine and this is my most loved chapter so far. Well done :) You are a wonderful writer and have a great gift :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Oh no! That doesn't sound good, not good at all. I hope Peter can save everyone, and I really like the way you write the goblin and the action scenes. It's great! :D Also, its sad how Peter misunderstood Harry there, thinking he was meaning Gwen when he really wasn't, but it's good he figured it out in the end and relaxed. You can tell he's really sensitive at the moment. I actually like how you tell us everyone's thoughts and what they are feeling, you convey it so well! :) Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Poor Peter! Awwww! He is in such distress, poor thing. And those nightmares, wow, I really feel for him, I'm not surprised he let a tear fall. And Gwen, gosh she must be so confused, not knowing what's going on and not being able to comfort Peter when he's in such obvious distress. I imagine they must be both pretty conflicted right now. This is just absolutely brilliant. I love this :) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Very nice :) That scene in Norma's office when Spidey tried to help him but instead was brutally attacked was scary and dramatic, and I'm really glad Peter is finally asking Gwen for help, even if it's just to analyze something. I also like the scene at home and how he and Aunt May interact :)

Wonderful work, this is very well written and keeps me entertained :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Nawww, that ending with him briefly jumping onto the fire escape and then skittering away before she saw him is somehow sweet :) And I wonder how Peter is going to get along with Harry and what part he plays here? At this stage it's obvious Norman is up to something, (as usual), meaning the green goblin very well might be involved with this story :) And it was a kind of cool, creepily mysterious idea having him set off Peter's spider-sense like that.

I liked this chapter, nice work :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Excellent! Wonderfully done :) You started it just where the movie finished off, and you conveyed the mood and their emotional states perfectly. I could really feel it :) Well done :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
Please update it! I'm absolutely loving this story! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
Please update again. This is some of the best fanfiction I have ever read
woahtherePotter chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
This story is AWESOME! Please update!
Renee Leon chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
divaqueen 00 chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Please keep writing this it's really good x
BSwifty1997 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Amazing - Carry on :)
IBurpedAndItHurt chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Look forward for the next chapters.
the galaxy effect chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Please update soon!
This story is literally my life right now.
I keep making up fanfictions about this fanfiction in my head.
weaslywallflower96 chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
Great story. I didnt like it at some points but it was still great!