Reviews for Where Have All the Flowers Gone?
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I love the way you show the crushing darkness of the White Witch, the way it presses down on the ordinary people. Keep updating
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
This is a good story.
LAHH chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating.
MCH chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
So sad about Cirius and how you show this frail faun and how he is no longer the lively faun we see in the 1st chapter.

Erebus kept his promise to his father until he died. But how sad that Erebus says " I can't even keep him warm." One thing you don't mention was what the underground resistance movement against the White Witch do against her. I like to hear a bit about that.

Looking forwards towards the 3rd chapter.
MCH chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Like this chapter. Nice to see others in the land of Narnia and how the Queen started to effect their lives. Control the growing of food you control the people who live in Narnia.

I like the last line about Nanaia by Cirius "Nanaia made his head swim with seasons—her hair contained all the rich colors of autumn leaves; her eyes were the bright green of verdant spring grass; her smile was as wide as any summer sun." The Queen had made the winter but Nanaia for Cirius made him think of the other seasons.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Another beautiful insight into the world of Narnia. I love how you set them up thinking of the practicalities of being an Empire and how you get into the Queen's thoughts without even touching her. Keep writing
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I prefer cannon characters, but good story so far.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great idea. I liked how at first nobody realised that it would be a Hundred Year winter, and the happy touch at the end