Reviews for Parties and Bets: Special Edition
Tommy-yomz chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Ohh! So great story and its really funny. The most funny thing is they all end up on Eriol's plan and Eriol do really know what happens next, huh? :P
Rikorisu chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Ah... Insanity CCS Awesomeness! XD

Please update this soon!
Fai Gensou chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Okay, where's the poker game?
Serser chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
GREAT STORY but ARE U GONNA UPDATE ANYTIME SOON
MewMewPower chapter 6 . 12/9/2004
i liked your other stoyr better.
ColorMeKeeky chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
now I wonder what will happen?
EmeeEms chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
*laughing* Touya and Kero are too funny! I wanna see what they do next. *rushes off to read more* _~
Flowergurl13 chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
i cant do another review so i have 2 do one on this PLZ UPDATE U HAVE KEPT ME WAITING 4 2 LONG UPPDATE!plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!
flowergurl13 chapter 6 . 2/16/2004
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!PLEASE UPDATE!DESPERATE FOR STORY!(funny story too)
Dark Diablos98 chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Come on! I want to see how this story ends! You've been holding us upside-down for at least over 10 months, saying that there's a chapter 7!
Miryah Neko chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
Miryah: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *TEAR*

cUZ: *TEAR* THAT WAZ... SO FUNNY!

Miryah: it sure waz!

Both: Hope cha update!
bishounen eriol chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
argh! y do ppl like cliffhanger so much? eriol is so adorable! when is the next chap coming up? cant wait to see wat happens next!
CataLinz chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
Hey, are you planning on continuing this story? Cause I think it's really got potential! I'm really curious to know how Eriol knew everything was going to happen ahead of time and how Sakura plans on stopping the fighting! So please write some more!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2003
plz update plz i'm baggin u plz update nice story plz up date plz
astimegoesby chapter 6 . 2/26/2003
LOL! Total chaos at that house.

Touya: PREPARE TO DIE GAKI!

Syaoran: [Why can't he be in his powerless state. It will be a lot easier on me!]