Reviews for Retribution
Hay, yeah, you with the glasses, get your cute ass to your laptop and type another chapter.
And one more thing give me the fucking STORY!
Thank you babe.
_
BATNINJA 666 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
WRITE MORE!
jaime117d chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love the direction that this story is going, I will admit that I laughed at some unusual things in the story like how Dmitry was fighting the slavers in hand to hand combat one moment and in the fort saving grape the next or how all the squad got one gun except for grape who had five weapons or even the nonchalantness of grape and king burning slavers with jet fuel, I really have to congratulate you though, you made a better story then I could have anyday
MRX01 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Well done... Bloody well done! You are a awesome writer, I couldn't have done any better myself, I can already imagine what King's face would look like when he pulled the trigger on that Pancor... My character had 2 of those, only a left one and a right one. Still, my piont is... Well done!
John Vector Foxfire chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
FINALLY, you updated!

How long will this story carry on for? It's weird, but so's Regular Housepets.
anon chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Hurry on the next chapter ,else i might expolde with anticipation,please
Crow chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I liked the small moment between Grape and Peanut on this one
LoneWolf333 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY... Nice chapter.
LoneWolf333 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Hey there! I left a review of the multiverse story and like I said there, it's great. I love the plots of your stories and your writing style. You definitely have a talent for writing and should keep going if you can!

While I love writing I just keep it to myself and rarely share anything but if I can find time to finish the housepets story I have been messing around I'll let you take a look and maybe I'll consider posting it.
Codemeister chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hey there! It is I, Codemeister! As requested, I have read and am now reviewing your story. In all honesty, I really like it, no complaints! I like the general theme, setting, the way you've written Dmitri, and the way that you've adapted Peanut and Grape for the scenario. 0 \/ 0 (that's a smiling skull, by the way)

P.s. Sure! Collaboration sounds fun!