Reviews for Fathers and Sons
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 2/12
Thank god he has his shield.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
I hope there's more
Gamoora chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Somehow I think the baby they're after may be Matthew instead? I don't know...but it would be a twist, since of course they're going to assume Wyatt. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this. I know it's been a few years, but I would be thrilled if you ended up continuing this. I like the characterization, and though I'm not a fan of future!characters coming to aid Chris usually, Matthew seems like a cute baby.
brendafay chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
more please
anthi35 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
hey update soon and i would like a plot twist where matthew is the on the demons hunt
catherine10 chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
love the story please have piper and chris bonding a little before sh finds she is his mothr idont want piper only reason for loving him is being his mother
ColorsAndWords chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
lalez chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Ohho this is really getting good. I am still wondering about Lynn... are we going to learn about her?
And this is also a Chris revelation fic? I mean he kinda blew his 'cover' calling on the Halliwell line... Pheobe has to have heard that even if only subconsiusly?!
Good job and keep em coming
lalez chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
okay so this is an interesting start and I guess you read that a lot ... I am curious about Lynn and why you didn't chose Bianca. Going to read on now ... review more (thats my thing ;))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh
Nosside chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I really hope you'll pick this story back up soon, 'cause it's really interesting.
I have a feeling those demons are after Matthew, not Wyatt. Will the fact that he assumed the demons wanted the Twice blessed make Chris feel guilty then? That would make him think he's acting just like the Leo in his future acted toward him.

No matter where this is going I hope I'll read more soon.
Watcher-Tred chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
This is a really good story so far can't wait to see what happens next.
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Liked this.
cheekysorcerer chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
great new chapter!
you did really well on the fighting scene. i enjoyed it a lot!
thanks for your wonderful work, i had fun reading!
Amethystri chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I love it. This chapter is awesome. Good spell , I wonder if Phoebe bird.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »