Reviews for Lost Marbles
Uh well then. One of, if not the most interesting stories I have ever read
Right What Is Wrong chapter 5 . 8/1
Strangely, it somehow fits for it to end at the Cup. Leaves the... er... consequences to Voldemort up to the readers' imaginations. I don't think either he or Pettigrew would be having a good time of it.

Who wants Voldemort stew?
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 8/1
...*shocked applause*

I have never seen that in any HP fic before. Okay, it's total crack, but... um. Kudos for an original idea? Good grief...
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 8/1
Huh, Ron gets paired off rather than bashing. That's nice. :D
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 8/1
Heh. :D

I'm mildly conflicted about the rocket launcher being sufficient, because I tend to hold as fanon that magic provides a bit of 'cushioning' against solely-mundane weaponry. (Otherwise, there's no good reason why a disgruntled Muggleborn hasn't gone on a rampage with Muggle weaponry.) It worked for the purposes of morbid hilarity, though.

Perhaps the Power The Dark Lord Knows Not is insanity? :P
What even is this?
hunzbookwyrm chapter 5 . 7/12
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 3/31
oh good i never did like how the merpeople looked in harryv potter
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 3/31
so your saying that Dudley is a brony and crazy yet fun harry is awesome
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 2/20
well, this is a pretty funny :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
StratocasterInTheStratospere chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
This is great,plz update :)
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Ooompa Looompa! Snickety Poor!
This won't end well for the Dumbledore!

Ooompa Looompa! Color and shape!
Think he's got it bad, take a look at Snape.
kitty96 chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
I just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and I was really, really down, but today I found this fic and it's humor cheered me up. Thank you very, very, very much! I hope you'll return to it someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
For somrthing that has been dead for 4 years, it was regular with trends of good parts. The last recomendation is a piece of crap, but you can go there and destroy you brain cells, well if you like H/the stalker girl, then you have no brain and nothing will be lost.
mummacass chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I'd love to see you finish this story. I found it by accident and laughed myself silly reading it.