Reviews for training camp romance
Rin-Youki chapter 7 . 8/14
dani314 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
i dont get it at al but it was good for your first try
rommymaya.b.jonas chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
update plaese! .(:)
B.Julia chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
no hate but i dislike the way you write, it to compact and it has no breathing space.
also the way you write is sloppy.
you should check yor chapters aft leat 2 times before uploading them

this is just tips to get better :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Bad writing. Bad grammar. REALLY bad characterization.

I'm no Tomoka fan, but I really HATE it when writers, Sakuno-writers specifically, make her look really bad for the sake of making the reader sympathize with oh so poor , little, innocent Sakuno-chan. -_-;

It's irritating. She's Sakuno's best friend for pete' sake! She supports Sakuno. She may be loud and too hyper for her own good most of the time, but I doubt she'll get mad and jealous at her friend because of such trivial things.

And please don't throw the 'this is fanfiction' crap. I know it is, but if you're not going to stick with the character's true personalities, you might as well make EVERYONE in this fanfic OCs.
michelle88222 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Poor Andro. She's had a pretty hard past T_T . But Sakuno and Andro seem to be getting along with each other!
michelle88222 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Andro seems quite protective of Sakuno. I hope they get along with each other and DAMN YOU TOMOKA! T_T She's so this story... o.O It's been a while but please update!
Prima Belladonna chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I wanna see Tezuka's onee-san will she get along with Sakuno? will she be as strict with everyone but kind to Sakuno? Who will be with Sakuno in the next chappie?
unknown chapter 5 . 8/15/2012

Anyway, I really LIKE SAKUNOxOTHERS pairing (EXCEPT Ryoma) though MY FAVORITE is TEZUxSAKU, it's different and unique (captain and cheerleader, confident and shy)...

I like your story, please update and continue. I'll look forward to your next installment. Good luck. :3
Unknown chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
what do you think of a tezuxsaku pairing?
shortstackofpancakesx chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Kyaaaaa! Die and rot in hell Tomoka! That girl makes me so mad! Grrrr, I look forward to the next chapter! And awwwwhhh, Fuji was so cute! :3 I hope the next chappie is with either Yukimura Seiichi or Shiraishi Kuranosuke! Update when you can! Love it!

Mistress Hydrangea :3
Avery chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Kunimitsu - Name
Masaharu - Name
I really like Sakuno x everyone (but NOT Ryoma :P) and I'm happy that you write story like this. :)
Sacchiance chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Ooh, this chapter is Niou's time to shine. So Tooyama Kintaro and Niou Masaharu have their time, I wonder who's next. Please update soon. -
shortstackofpancakesx chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Wow that was cute! I hope I see more of Rikkai Dai (Yukimura Seiichi) and Shitenhouji (Shiraishi Kuranosuke) I loved it! So update again soon!

-Mistress Hydrangea :3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I really think you should get a beta or something. You have a lot tl fix, but it's a good plot.