Reviews for Sandor's Feelings Revealed
JasmineMonet3 chapter 5 . 2/26
omg pick a tense and stay there!
Ayla chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
It's funny the image of Sandor hiding, and behind the door.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
(Sorry if this is repeated)
A little free interpretation of that scene of Sansa thanking Sandor.
I've found adecquate and funny that detail about Sandor and Bronn betting to see who of the two runs away from the battle first, Joffrey or Lancel, and also that you wrote that Sandor and Lancel were being Joffrey and Tyrion's "interpreters" xD
Rose chapter 65 . 9/23/2016
Most exciting story. How do I finish the story?
Guest chapter 54 . 9/23/2016
ppersonally i hope you never stop writing.
KenzieHazz13 chapter 65 . 8/14/2016
I do hope to see more of this story soon. I have been unable to put it down for the better part of the week as I have read more of it every chance I got from being to this point. I love the idea of Arya and Sansa having the ability to communicate with each other in their dreams. I find in this last chapter thow that you miss labelled some of the conversation from Elder McCann as being said by Elder brother. Other then that I loved this story and look forward to the next chapter.
Ruffles of Awesomeness chapter 65 . 7/21/2016
I loved this! I couldn't put it down. You have so much character development, thank you. Can't wait for an update, keep writing!
Boramir chapter 65 . 4/18/2016
Great Chapter. Glad to see you are still writing, you are one of the best Fanfiction authors I have ever read (and I have read many).
magnus374 chapter 65 . 4/18/2016
It's great seeing a new chapter, I do enjoy reading about what is happening.
JuliaAurelia chapter 65 . 4/17/2016
Good chapter! Everybody is okay for now, Jaime's acting like an ass, which is pretty normal for him, and they're going to reach a safe-seeming inn, where they should be able to get shelter, food, maybe hot baths, and possibly information. I look foward to the next update!

Hope you are feeling well!
magnus374 chapter 64 . 6/16/2015
Some good fighting.
JuliaAurelia chapter 64 . 6/16/2015
Crazy day today, so I'll just say I loved this chapter-the fight scene was very exciting-and look forward to the next one.
magnus374 chapter 63 . 4/29/2015
Good.
JuliaAurelia chapter 63 . 4/28/2015
Wow, awesome chapter! Bronn rocks! So it was him who got caught by the Brotherhood? Great twist. And I was glad to see Gendry and Hot Pie. Especially Hot Pie, I like the kid, plus, I appreciate quality baked goods :)

I look forward to the next chapter. It seems like a lot of things are starting to come together.
CoralElizabeth chapter 63 . 4/28/2015
OMG I am so happy to see this update I love this story! Great chapter yay for Gendry and Hotpie I hope Sandor doesn't kill them lol