Reviews for Sandor's Feelings Revealed
Absolutelylovesfanfic chapter 62 . 1/11
I just binge read this story and I am hooked :) I love your writing and will certainly check out if you wrote more. So thank you so much for the fun I've had reading this. Hope you will continue with it.

Hugs & greetings from Sweden :)
CloneGirl897 chapter 62 . 12/23/2014
Please finish the story, please pretty please? :(
CoralElizabeth chapter 62 . 12/13/2014
I stumbled across this story ad now I am hooked! I love the real struggles with insecurity, an abusive childhood and alcoholism that you have Sandor and Sansa facing this story is very well written and I so look forward to the next chapter!
magnus374 chapter 62 . 12/5/2014
The right thing to say about Beric, it would have been better to let him be dead. This thing with Beric and lady stoneheart really made me wonther if the red god isn't an evil one.
I wouldn't say that the old gods isn't bloodthirsty. In the old days people were sacrificed to the weirwoods. It was nice to see Bronn.
JuliaAurelia chapter 62 . 12/4/2014
Bronn! I love Bronn! He's so funny.

Ah, the Brotherhood w/o Banners makes an appearance. Probably up to no good.

With Sansa's coloring, she'd look equally as beautiful with dark hair.

Glad to see Sansa and Brienne forging a real friendship.

Can't wait for the next chapter, to hear Bronn's tale!
elsa0509 chapter 61 . 11/5/2014
Loved this chapter...can't wait to see what happens next!
magnus374 chapter 61 . 11/4/2014
All good interaction. A bit of nitpicking though, red hair wouldn't make any think of her from the north. Northen people have dark hair. The hair could make people think about lady Sansa though.
JuliaAurelia chapter 61 . 11/3/2014
So that means Osfryd can't get a lock of Sansa's hair with her true color. Which is going to make Littlefinger angrier than ever. Well, he and the Kettleblacks are all dead men anyways. Sandor, Jaime, and Brienne will kill them all, or Elder McCann in greatbear form will tear them to pieces.

Loved the barbering interlude. And that Jaime is going to dye his hair too. Wow, a Lannister who will be non-blond for awhile, think of that!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Queenofapples chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
Just love Sansa. Really like the story so far.
Angelus Draco chapter 60 . 7/8/2014
Lovely couple of chapters.

I must say, am looking reading about Jaime's new hair colour.

Loved the interaction between Brienne and Jaime.

Am looking forward to the next chapter.

Laters
magnus374 chapter 60 . 7/8/2014
Nice to see Sandor with the girl.
JuliaAurelia chapter 60 . 7/7/2014
Great chapter! Sandor was so cute with that little girl who had been burned. He's gonna make a good father.

Jaime is also my hero here! Not only did he cleverly get the hair dye for Sansa, he totally beat the crap out of those louts who were insulting his woman (we all know Brienne's his girl :) Like how you incorporated some of the lines from the book.

Ok, they're getting comfy for the night. Hope things stay quiet so everybody can get some sleep.

Will be looking forward to your next update!
rosebud2252 chapter 59 . 6/23/2014
Awesomeness story, I can't wait for more.
JuliaAurelia chapter 59 . 6/20/2014
Damn, Sandor is 2 thoughts away from figuring out who Jon's parents are, if we go by the most prominent theory. Can't be Ned's, can't be Brandon's, hey, there was that sister who ran away with buggering Rhaegar Targaryen...

Good chapter! Damn, Robert was a real piece of work, the way he treated pregnant Cersei. I know, I know, incest baby and she was probably with Jaime a lot, but still, Robert didn't know that. Well, at least Sandor learned exactly how *not* to treat pregnant Sansa, and how to reassure her when those hormones flare up.

Dowry chest! Never thought about it, but I'm sure Cersei, if not Robert, would have asked for something. The crown was pretty broke. Or Ned just automatically took it. Sansa was going to need a full trousseau and etc. Lots of gold needed for that.

I love Jaime, but his attitude could set me on edge and I'm not preggers. But I'm sympathetic, because I know it must be tearing him apart to leave Tommen with Cersei, who is now involved with some nefarious plot with LF. Who needs to die slowly and on Sandor's sword.

I would have like to go to that particular farewell feast. For the food and the company both :)

The wild bunch is on the road at last! Elder brother's blessing was especially sweet.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
magnus374 chapter 59 . 6/20/2014
Sandor said some really good things here.