Reviews for Sandor's Feelings Revealed
magnus374 chapter 64 . 6/16
Some good fighting.
JuliaAurelia chapter 64 . 6/16
Crazy day today, so I'll just say I loved this chapter-the fight scene was very exciting-and look forward to the next one.
magnus374 chapter 63 . 4/29
Good.
JuliaAurelia chapter 63 . 4/28
Wow, awesome chapter! Bronn rocks! So it was him who got caught by the Brotherhood? Great twist. And I was glad to see Gendry and Hot Pie. Especially Hot Pie, I like the kid, plus, I appreciate quality baked goods :)

I look forward to the next chapter. It seems like a lot of things are starting to come together.
CoralElizabeth chapter 63 . 4/28
OMG I am so happy to see this update I love this story! Great chapter yay for Gendry and Hotpie I hope Sandor doesn't kill them lol
Absolutelylovesfanfic chapter 62 . 1/11
I just binge read this story and I am hooked :) I love your writing and will certainly check out if you wrote more. So thank you so much for the fun I've had reading this. Hope you will continue with it.

Hugs & greetings from Sweden :)
CloneGirl897 chapter 62 . 12/23/2014
Please finish the story, please pretty please? :(
CoralElizabeth chapter 62 . 12/13/2014
I stumbled across this story ad now I am hooked! I love the real struggles with insecurity, an abusive childhood and alcoholism that you have Sandor and Sansa facing this story is very well written and I so look forward to the next chapter!
magnus374 chapter 62 . 12/5/2014
The right thing to say about Beric, it would have been better to let him be dead. This thing with Beric and lady stoneheart really made me wonther if the red god isn't an evil one.
I wouldn't say that the old gods isn't bloodthirsty. In the old days people were sacrificed to the weirwoods. It was nice to see Bronn.
JuliaAurelia chapter 62 . 12/4/2014
Bronn! I love Bronn! He's so funny.

Ah, the Brotherhood w/o Banners makes an appearance. Probably up to no good.

With Sansa's coloring, she'd look equally as beautiful with dark hair.

Glad to see Sansa and Brienne forging a real friendship.

Can't wait for the next chapter, to hear Bronn's tale!
elsa0509 chapter 61 . 11/5/2014
Loved this chapter...can't wait to see what happens next!
magnus374 chapter 61 . 11/4/2014
All good interaction. A bit of nitpicking though, red hair wouldn't make any think of her from the north. Northen people have dark hair. The hair could make people think about lady Sansa though.
JuliaAurelia chapter 61 . 11/3/2014
So that means Osfryd can't get a lock of Sansa's hair with her true color. Which is going to make Littlefinger angrier than ever. Well, he and the Kettleblacks are all dead men anyways. Sandor, Jaime, and Brienne will kill them all, or Elder McCann in greatbear form will tear them to pieces.

Loved the barbering interlude. And that Jaime is going to dye his hair too. Wow, a Lannister who will be non-blond for awhile, think of that!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Queenofapples chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
Just love Sansa. Really like the story so far.
Angelus Draco chapter 60 . 7/8/2014
Lovely couple of chapters.

I must say, am looking reading about Jaime's new hair colour.

Loved the interaction between Brienne and Jaime.

Am looking forward to the next chapter.

Laters