Reviews for Sandor's Feelings Revealed
Rose chapter 65 . 9/23
Most exciting story. How do I finish the story?
ppersonally i hope you never stop writing.
KenzieHazz13 chapter 65 . 8/14
I do hope to see more of this story soon. I have been unable to put it down for the better part of the week as I have read more of it every chance I got from being to this point. I love the idea of Arya and Sansa having the ability to communicate with each other in their dreams. I find in this last chapter thow that you miss labelled some of the conversation from Elder McCann as being said by Elder brother. Other then that I loved this story and look forward to the next chapter.
toeshoes1998 chapter 65 . 7/21
I loved this! I couldn't put it down. You have so much character development, thank you. Can't wait for an update, keep writing!
Boramir chapter 65 . 4/18
Great Chapter. Glad to see you are still writing, you are one of the best Fanfiction authors I have ever read (and I have read many).
magnus374 chapter 65 . 4/18
It's great seeing a new chapter, I do enjoy reading about what is happening.
JuliaAurelia chapter 65 . 4/17
Good chapter! Everybody is okay for now, Jaime's acting like an ass, which is pretty normal for him, and they're going to reach a safe-seeming inn, where they should be able to get shelter, food, maybe hot baths, and possibly information. I look foward to the next update!

Hope you are feeling well!
magnus374 chapter 64 . 6/16/2015
Some good fighting.
JuliaAurelia chapter 64 . 6/16/2015
Crazy day today, so I'll just say I loved this chapter-the fight scene was very exciting-and look forward to the next one.
magnus374 chapter 63 . 4/29/2015
Good.
JuliaAurelia chapter 63 . 4/28/2015
Wow, awesome chapter! Bronn rocks! So it was him who got caught by the Brotherhood? Great twist. And I was glad to see Gendry and Hot Pie. Especially Hot Pie, I like the kid, plus, I appreciate quality baked goods :)

I look forward to the next chapter. It seems like a lot of things are starting to come together.
CoralElizabeth chapter 63 . 4/28/2015
OMG I am so happy to see this update I love this story! Great chapter yay for Gendry and Hotpie I hope Sandor doesn't kill them lol
Absolutelylovesfanfic chapter 62 . 1/11/2015
I just binge read this story and I am hooked :) I love your writing and will certainly check out if you wrote more. So thank you so much for the fun I've had reading this. Hope you will continue with it.

Hugs & greetings from Sweden :)
CloneGirl897 chapter 62 . 12/23/2014
Please finish the story, please pretty please? :(
CoralElizabeth chapter 62 . 12/13/2014
I stumbled across this story ad now I am hooked! I love the real struggles with insecurity, an abusive childhood and alcoholism that you have Sandor and Sansa facing this story is very well written and I so look forward to the next chapter!