Reviews for I'm Only Thinking Of One
Loved the fight! Very well written, poor natsu!
Kisa7221 chapter 1 . 2/27
Awwwwww so sweet! () that was like the SWEETEST fic I hav EVER read so sweet and heart *sheads a tear with a happy face*
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/13
This was a wonderful story and I loved reading it. It may not be like what happened in the series but it is well done and very thought out. Great job!
safira.malima chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Natsu, how sweet T_T I love this, I love your stories, I love your writing, I love you. Haha.
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oooooh fun. I never really considered what Natsu might have done after the naval battle but this looks pretty realistic to me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You were amirably correct about stings magic for just a guess. Sting is indeed the light dragon slayer or if I recall the "holy" dragon slayer (like a dragon slayer who kills his own foster father is holy). This doesn't actually happen, but its i awsome what-if fanfic eather way. Congrats.
HeroOfAincrad4211 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You did great! :D loved the story and Natsu worrying about Lucy was so cute :3
amkhe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I thought it was great! :)
Yorokobi Asahi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awesome! I love when Natsu is so protective and fighting for his friends, especially Lucy. And I love good fights and this is really a great one! You know, sometimes it is difficult to find a good written fight scene in fanfics but this was... just awesome! It wasn't clear who will win and I was afraid for a while that Natsu could lose! But he didn't give up and kicked his ass! I believed him even though it looked so bad for him:) Oh, I wasn't that excited in fight for a long time! And Sting is a cheating coward!

Actually, I think I like this one more than the fight which is originally in manga (Natsu and Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue), and I like the one in manga very much, because I love when Natsu and Gajeel fight together (and Gajeel looked cool with that headband), but this one looks more like dragon-to-dragon fight (like the fight between Natsu and Gajeel in the Phantom Lord Guild, which is one of my favourite fights in Fairy Tail). Yeah, I really like this story:D
LiLyRoSe98 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwww so sweet! :'D
BlueStarLightCB chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Really well done wish you would have continued it until they were fully better but very we detailed great job.:)
misstirius chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hey! You got Sting's magic right! That's kinda awesome :D And this fic was really well done. The details of the fight, and you even made it so that Natsu had to struggle instead of just pwning Sting. *thumbs up*
xXLovesfrommeXx chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
awww. loving story, my dear. :)
ageha obsessed chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aaah, I'd die the day I get a guy as sweet and loving as Natsu and the fight scene was superb, detailed and focused on Natsu's p.o.v. I'm still trying to write stuff like that, I'll be sure to ask you for tips!
kawaiighurl018 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is great!..I loved it!.I hope that they did something like this in the manga..