Reviews for I'm Only Thinking Of One
this is just so cute! You definitely nailed writing this. Thank you!
Omg I love it
Insomnia.dead chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
*mumble* maybe you could make a sequel where Lucy wakes up and sees Natsu asleep next to her and freak out? :3 pleeeeeaaaaaase? *mumble*
Ohmymavis chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
you were right on the mark about sting's magic
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
AH! *heart being squeezed into nothing* SO CUTE! WHY?! WHY SO BEAUTIFUL! This was such an amazing fic! AHH! Natsu's too perfect!
KkMarie9005 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
it was cool!
yucie chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Keep up your good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
simply ftw!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Loved it! though it was strange reading Natsu being this way. Still amazing and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Loved the fight! Very well written, poor natsu!
Kisa7221 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Awwwwww so sweet! () that was like the SWEETEST fic I hav EVER read so sweet and heart *sheads a tear with a happy face*
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This was a wonderful story and I loved reading it. It may not be like what happened in the series but it is well done and very thought out. Great job!
Sayonari214 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Natsu, how sweet T_T I love this, I love your stories, I love your writing, I love you. Haha.
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oooooh fun. I never really considered what Natsu might have done after the naval battle but this looks pretty realistic to me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You were amirably correct about stings magic for just a guess. Sting is indeed the light dragon slayer or if I recall the "holy" dragon slayer (like a dragon slayer who kills his own foster father is holy). This doesn't actually happen, but its i awsome what-if fanfic eather way. Congrats.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »