Reviews for I'm Only Thinking Of One
Ohmymavis chapter 1 . 6/11
you were right on the mark about sting's magic
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 4/30
AH! *heart being squeezed into nothing* SO CUTE! WHY?! WHY SO BEAUTIFUL! This was such an amazing fic! AHH! Natsu's too perfect!
KkMarie9005 chapter 1 . 3/23
it was cool!
yucie chapter 1 . 1/26
Keep up your good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
simply ftw!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Loved it! though it was strange reading Natsu being this way. Still amazing and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Loved the fight! Very well written, poor natsu!
Kisa7221 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Awwwwww so sweet! () that was like the SWEETEST fic I hav EVER read so sweet and heart *sheads a tear with a happy face*
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This was a wonderful story and I loved reading it. It may not be like what happened in the series but it is well done and very thought out. Great job!
safira.malima chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Natsu, how sweet T_T I love this, I love your stories, I love your writing, I love you. Haha.
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oooooh fun. I never really considered what Natsu might have done after the naval battle but this looks pretty realistic to me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You were amirably correct about stings magic for just a guess. Sting is indeed the light dragon slayer or if I recall the "holy" dragon slayer (like a dragon slayer who kills his own foster father is holy). This doesn't actually happen, but its i awsome what-if fanfic eather way. Congrats.
HeroOfAincrad4211 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You did great! :D loved the story and Natsu worrying about Lucy was so cute :3
amkhe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I thought it was great! :)
Yorokobi Asahi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awesome! I love when Natsu is so protective and fighting for his friends, especially Lucy. And I love good fights and this is really a great one! You know, sometimes it is difficult to find a good written fight scene in fanfics but this was... just awesome! It wasn't clear who will win and I was afraid for a while that Natsu could lose! But he didn't give up and kicked his ass! I believed him even though it looked so bad for him:) Oh, I wasn't that excited in fight for a long time! And Sting is a cheating coward!

Actually, I think I like this one more than the fight which is originally in manga (Natsu and Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue), and I like the one in manga very much, because I love when Natsu and Gajeel fight together (and Gajeel looked cool with that headband), but this one looks more like dragon-to-dragon fight (like the fight between Natsu and Gajeel in the Phantom Lord Guild, which is one of my favourite fights in Fairy Tail). Yeah, I really like this story:D