Reviews for The Wolf at the Door
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
whoa. they both went off... the deep end...

good fic.
RetiredDeth chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
While this really depressed me, it was a really interesting piece, and I really liked it. I'm gonna need to go read some sappy Doctor/Rose fics right now to be happy again, but hey! It was worth it!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'm getting chills - and a lot of 'em, too!
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh, this story made me shudder. Good shudders, though, delicious shudders. The kind that make you want to curl up and shudder all day long. I'm still shaking a bit.

This was so wonderful. It was very different than most Doctor/Rose fic, but it was good. I like this portrayal of them, and for some reason I find it so very easy to believe. If the Doctor just let go, and if Rose was fundamentally changed by the Time Vortex and her trips through universes to find him. Even when they are dark and not soft and not loving they are still together, still need each other.

Love it. Favorites, kudos, grovelling worship at your feet.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
...damn. I approve.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AMAZING! you both did such a good job! Very dark but very, very good!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Holy carp fishes... That's like... wow. Can I just leave it at that? Cause I think I have to...
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ooh, very cool. The imagery of the Bad Wolf is excellent here - billions upon billions of peoples terrified of the Golden One. The utter inhumanity is brilliant. I'm sad to say that I honestly cannot say which should be read first. The pairing works perfectly, and though they may stand alone they're really more terrifying together (and I speak of both the characters and the stories here).
lovefromyourginger chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked it. I have wondered about dark!Doctor and dark!Rose. I think you pulled it off fairly well. Good job :)
Molto Bene!