Reviews for Iron & Steel
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This story was so well written, just beautiful!
gotopsy chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This story is so beautiful it takes my breath away every time I read it. Thank you.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nice to read something a bit different, with depth but not angst. Michonne does seem to be a wise woman and I could see her and Daryl getting along in this manner.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I adoooreed this.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was amazing. I was watching 3x11 when it hit me how perfect Daryl and Michonne would be. I've been all caught up with Daryl and Andrea, and then Daryl and Carol, and then wondering about Michonne and Andrea, but just one little thing, something inconsequential, not even a scene between the two of them, shoved the idea of Michonne and Daryl into the forefront of my mind, and I knew there had to be some fanfic out there somewhere about the two of them. What I didn't expect was something so fantastic. You have a great lyrical way of getting into Daryl's head, of showing all the complications that comes with having a brother like Merle, growing up the way he did, becoming the man he is now. Thank you so much for writing something so fabulous about these two strong, broken people.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was so good ugh. There aren't enough fics including Michonne. I love the story from her past and how she sort of broke down Daryl's walls and he broke hers as well. I think deep down, no matter what the other does, the dixon brothers will always love each other
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Really nice story. I like your characterization of Michonne & the back story you gave her. Her interaction with Daryl was very realistic.
azab chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
loved it great job
DocteureCrane chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love this. Great characterization and it almost feels like you took it out of the actual show! I love this! I hope Daryl and Michonne actually happen!
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This story is just great. It's a wonderful mixture of sadness, lost, and hope. You really nailed the characterization and i hope you write another Daryl/Michonne fic. Good job.
Realstone chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Sad, bitter and glorious at the same time.
cmpunkfangurl chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I don't even know where to begin but your writing is incredibly impressive. Good character development! Just everything is good. Please keep writing for this pair too!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
AgentDelaware chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was so moving, your writing is so touchingly emotional and your characterization is perfect. I personaly love this pair and you have portrayed them so extreamly perfect that it is beyond all words for me. Please write more, I feel that I could learn alot as an amature writer from you. :) I'll defenatly be reading more of your stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This story has moved me because you've captured both characters so beautifully. You've captured the tragic nuance of these situations, and the hope that can come from productive interactions in such a devastated and seemingly hopeless world. Daryl and Michonne would make a very interesting pairing, and I sincerely hope that you are not through with these characters. Your writing is exquisite. Thank you! :)