Reviews for Cold Comfort
Cami Ivashkov chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Hey there! I am back in fanfiction and also back to saying: Please! update soon! I love and missed this story so much! so please :))))))
Cami chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
It doesn't suck! Not at all! I LOVED AND LIVED IT AS ALWAYS (doesn't seem you have a writer's block at all) ... But oh gosh :((( well I think you portrayed incredibly well (that stays short) how it'd feel to have your soulmate dead... I try to think about it... And well it's too much pain to take...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Agree! No writer's block anymore! Mmm gosh I'm gonna miss Lucas :(... Hmm I hope that pending business is with Valerie! I hate that girl! And Storm... No matter anything! He doesn't have an excuse! He shouldn't have left Emerald like that ! Brrrrrr but as always! LOVEEEEE IT!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Ooooh a Shout out for me :333333 thank you jejeje though I'm Cami Ivashkov too jejeje the thing is that I forgot my password jejeje ok.. So again congrats I loved the chapter, I love the way you make the characters so real and you always keep the mystery! Interesting and all the while asking yourself what's gonna happen next! LOVED IT
Crazy-Vampire-Lover chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Oh my god i LOVE this story so much! I think i might actually die when it ends. Please don't let it end. Ever :D Your such a good writer and the characters and storyline are amazing. (I still hate Valarie though)
Can't wait to find out what Storm was going on about in his sleep. So GOOOOOOD! Update soon :D
Crazy-Vampire-Lover chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
God i hate Valarie so much, and storm being human sucks. This chapter was so sweet. They need to get back together :( Update soon
silvertears3940 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ahhhhh he can't be dead!:'(
Cami Ivashkov chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Hey! Yeah, its been a while... Anyway loved the chapter. And oh God! When you were on Storm's point of view my heart broke while I wanted to hit him.. All mixed up jaja .. So please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I absolutely love this story, and the one before it! You are by far the best fanfiction author I have read so far!
this story is so amazing and i feel so many emotions for emerald and for storm and god i hope everything works out... even though the fact that he died probably ruined that chance :(

anyway, KEEP GOING! I'd love to see where this goes
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Please update soon! I just love this story and cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
witch sunday it is almost monday
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Loved it! Lucas is so sweet, but i miss Storm :( Update soon :D
Cami Ivashkov chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
:OOOO God... Please update soon!
Crazy-Vampire-Lover chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
No. No. I don't love them! Cliff hangers suck :( Such a great story, love finding the story update email in my account. Update super super soon! :D
Cami Ivashkov chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Well, as always loved your writing ... As simple as that :D mm I am so happy emerald is trying to get over Storm! Ha ha in your face Storm... But you see everything just gives me a weird vibe... I think Storm is being blackmailed... Mmmmmm maybe... Well UPDATE SOON!