Reviews for Cold Comfort
Mia49 chapter 20 . 2/23
I honestly love this story! And I really hope you can update soon :) I love your writing
LillyJacks chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow, I love how promising this looks! It tells a lot of the story but at the same time there's a lot of mystery behind everything. Can't wait for the next chapter!
VampyWildCat chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Oh My God ! That was a truly terrefic turn in the story. Yippiee Storm is back and is just so cute! I still dont get it that why Emerald slapped him after kissimg him too desperately herself! Finally Theiry showed his dark side directly, I really wonder how would Hannah react to it if she comes to know about it. Please, if you have some time then do write about Hannah's reaction too. Badly waiting for Wednesay now ;) Keep updating :)
VampyWildCat chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Too good! Loved the fight scene too.. so happy that Jonanthan finally dies for whatsoever reason! But that meams Thierry is gonna be the antagonist now. By the way where is Storm? He is missing from past 3 chapters! I hope he is there on Sunday!
Vampires Addicted chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Great Chapter again! Will be badly wiaitng on Sunday ;)
Vampires Addicted chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Whoa! Looks like Emerald is back in form huh?! This is gonna be so very intresting. I wonder how storm reacts when he finds out about all this! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I'm not used to reading any story at all but I just once read the NW volume 3 when my cousin (her penname here- VampyWildCat) forced me to read ! She then had a bet with me that if I start reading Nameless Faces, I would myself go onto reading Cold Comfort. And I shall say I lose 10 bucks with grace ! You are wonderful writer. Now, shockingly to myself too, I'm waiting for you to write more chapters and so is my cousin too. She's just so crazy after your stories. I think you've made a pretty loving fan of you. ;)
Vampires Addicted chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Finally I feel that Emerald: the vigilante is back ! Great chapter !
VampyWildCat chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Spectacular Fabulous Awesome-Blossom!. I can't believe how each chapter keeps getting better amd more adventurous and more exciting. Now I'm really confused what's Thierry really upto. I just hope Storm realizes all this soon enough and take Emerald away from all this. They really need some time alone to themselves. Please update soon. I'm badly waiting !
Vampires Addicted chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Just so very very awesome. I'm speechless! please please please update soon!
VampyWildCat chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Amazing Outstanding Terrific Marvellous Chapter !
Who thought Thierry would be like that? But ofcourse, everyone does have a dark side and I just love it that you use it as a major moral to write Emerald and Storm's unique lovestory! Yoy are truly fab ! Plz update soon.. dying to read ahead!
Wink N Nodd chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Fantastic:)
VampyWildCat chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I just can't beliebe it ! I mean you wrote the and continued the story within 6-7 hours of my request. I can't tell you how delighted I am to read this chapter. You are truly the most amazing writer. Emerald and Storm rocks ! Thanks alot and alot for this. Love you from the bottom of my heart ! And don't forget to update soon this time coz I'm madly waiting :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I never expected to read this story further but I am glad that I finally read it. Please update soon. The cbapter was vert nice and I love the story already!
Cami Ivashkov chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Hey there! I am back in fanfiction and also back to saying: Please! update soon! I love and missed this story so much! so please :))))))