Reviews for Silent Words
knight-night chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love this! The writing is really good. :) It's so cute, too! Hubert Pascal BEST EVER!
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aww...this is just terribly sweet. The last line is pure gold. Well done!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cute! It's hard to put something like this in-character because, by nature, it's exploring aspects of their, well, characters that wouldn't really be covered in the game anyway. Still, everything seemed to fit really well. Great job.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
aww, i don't care if it was ooh (didn't seem like it was) because it was cute, and the ending was SO them.
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
AWWWW.

No that doesn't quite do it. .

Very sweet little fic, both Hubert and Pascal's characterization perfectly executed. I love how this idea as well, and quite impressed that you came up with such a huge list of Hubert-specific vocabulary!

The mystery that is Hubert. It takes a genius to solve. Good thing he married one.

(That "come to bed" look, does it come with a variation that says more of "come to bed to have fun" than "come to bed to sleep"? _)
Hinotori Ai chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very good HubertxPascal, I do hope you will write some more. Please?
shishousama chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved this, especially the allusion to Hubert being like a puzzle for Pascal to figure out. Your Pascal is a bit different than what I've seen, but it's not a bad thing, just different. Nice job!