Reviews for Glowing Joy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Awww love the story so far! XD
RazorGirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I don't usually read mpreg but this story is amazing so far and i can't wait for the next chapter. Call me mean, but i kinda like the way New Directions acted to the news. I can only tell that this story is going to get better and better. Update soon. :D
CrissColferCrowe chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Oh my god! Can I just go and bitch slap all of the new directions or? What douchebags! The warblers are amazing! Can I just ask, are carole and burt still married? If so I'd love to see burt have a bitchfit at finn!

Love this story! Can't wait for next chapter!
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Okay, the New Directions suck in this story! Boo to them. But the Warblers rule :-D

So in this verse Burt and Carole never got married? I ask because we haven't seen Carole, and Finn didn't know about the pregnancy.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
mo person chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awwwww! Klaine babies!

Please update!
2People chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love the story so far; can't wait for more!
whydoyoucookie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm not usually into the whole Mpreg thing, but I think you've handled the plot well and can't wait to see what else you've got planned!:) I do think you've written Blaine much better in other stories though and found him to be quite OOC, but other than that it's great so far!:)
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I have to admit, I normally don't read mpreg but I gave it a shot because I like your fics. I'm glad I did, because this is great! Somehow you've managed to make the situation seem totally natural and realistic (that's my usual problem with mpreg stories). Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is such a good idea, and a great start for a story. It went straight onto my favourites and i can't wait for the next chapter. good job. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really like your writing although I am not a fan of menpreg. But I read it anyways and I liked it so far! You might have to post another chapter soon for me to decide if I want to keep reading... ; )
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
a good one
crazy4remi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow! As always a great starting chapter for what looks like a great story.
But to tell you the truth I have read all of the Glee fics you have written and I haven't found one that I don't like.
Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I am loving this story already! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
29 | « Prev Page 1 2