Reviews for To Hell, but Still Not Back
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I just...need a sequel, now...please
i just need them to be rescued
just...don't let Regina die, nooooo
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
My god I'm so... so...
please, write a sequel? Don't let it end like this!

Searching for a place to hide, breaking someone, we all know Cora is a master in that. Could see the whole story in my mind and... it's believable.
"...soft young obedient voice of RM.. on Emma's list of scariest things, hearing R. revert to a child had to be number one.."
Especially when you know someone as strong as we know Regina and no other side, this change can mix up feelings, for some also understandings (and and and) to a no inconceivable level.

Very well written!
This let's me sit here, sad.
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Continues, please..
phoenixfaithc chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Dark. Damn. Really well written.
Mar chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OMG THIS IS SO SAD PLEASE MORE CAN SOMEBODY RESCUE THEM PLEASE?
Sinead176 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Could you maybe write a sequel to this? I'd love to read about them getting found and help each other cope with it afterwards. It was awesome, by the way!
karjens44 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was a really powerful and gripping story. So vivid. Great. i Hope there will be a follow up?
parakitty chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Bah, short cliffhangers are not nice but interesting setup. Thanks for sharing.
Toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Will you be continuing this? It's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hope u continue!
tha queensdarkswan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
wow great start. this story made me cry :,( I hope somebody comes in save them from that evil bitch Cora. can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loves this. Are you going to leave it a one shot or turn it into a full story?
polybi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
As a single entry, this is chillng. As a multipart Story, a great beginning. Looking forward to chapter 2.
aliasspycrazy1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ah! How dare you make me cry! :(
That was hard! Please please update soon! My poor bebe Reggie :( and that ]£¥}¥¥*]!{!£ Cora lol