Reviews for ABCs of the Periodic Table
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Too cute for words. I've missed reading you work with these two. Hope to read some more.
srhittson chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Really cute story.
zvforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was the first story I read by you! :D I absolutely loved it! I can't believe something like actually exists (as in the blocks, lol). This was seriously made for ML! Lol I could totally see their baby knowing the periodic table before knowing the ABCs, and it's just so them, which is amazing! I love how the whole basis of this was the periodic table. The ILY at the end through the elements was adorable! I love how it took Lexie longer to figure it out just cause she tends to over think things, haha. This entire thing was just adorable! :)
wethekaty chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love it! Write more?
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I typically don't like fluff peices but big suprise, I love this!
Dispite that my heart clenches when I think of Mark/Lexie having kid because I know it won't happen in the show because of obvious reasons.
It just makes me mad all over again. So, I live in this world because its much happier.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww! I did like it! Too cute... I love them as a family!
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I loved this fic it was amazing :D I loved the cute family like moments it was amazing and something I wish happened on the show :D
gossipgirly222 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww such a cute story! Perfect for them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is too sweet and too good. It hits where it hurts. Kudos!
C chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aahh. Loved it.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awwwwww that was so freaking adorable and fluffy and awwwwwwww ;) :) :)
Made my day
xx Sage
beth1814 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
loved the story, it was perfect in soo many ways!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. :) I wish we got to see Mark and Lexie like this: married with children and happy in love. Great story and hope you write more!
AiLing chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love love this! Love how the periodic table was im
loved it