Reviews for Journey into the Darkness
Doktor Merkwerdichliebe chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It is very similar in its premise to Legends of the Fall, in the regard to how both Welkin and Brad Pitt's character react and avenge the death of their sibling, as well as the frightful image of both their characters, returning to camp on horseback, visibly broken from his loss, wearing the scalps of their enemies around their neck, as their comrades could only observe in awe and horror, moving aside as their officer and friend passes through the ranks, ignoring everything around him.

A very good story my friend, and I thank you for this addition to the...rather small amount of Valkyria Chronicles stories. It is quite a shame that even with a manga, anime and several OVA's, this series does not have the popularity that it deserves. I do hope that with the recent PC port, that Valkyria Chronicles' popularity does grow. But enough ranting from me, thank you once again for this wonderful story.
Sentai-Rider Fan chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I really did love this story, it's one of the few stories that shows what happened after Isara was killed. I really love how Welkin turned into a revenge-driven character for this story. Good job!
weathersageK chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Whoa! Welkin really snapped! Though after what they did it wouldn't be surprising... who am I kidding? Welkin doing something like that is just... unbelievable!
Now that I got that out of the way... Great work with this chapter! I'm VERY curious to see how this story will develop as the story goes on.