Reviews for Lost in Paradise
Agnes chapter 1 . 7/29
Please do continue!

Love this story

Agnes chapter 8 . 7/29
Well done! I cant wait for more stories about Drarry from you! This is definetely interesting about the whole veela/mate process... :) I think you are a talented writer and you give them such a great storyline that conquers all... I was a bit afraid that Draco would leave Harry at the beginning, but then I read further and saw his reasons why he put Harry away, and I am glad that they found back to each other again... :) I wish you would write more about them (even though I dont want to pressure you) but you are writing about them already, so it such a nice feeling to read about these two... :)
I think this story is great, and I cant wait to see more of your work.. I love this...
Thanks so much!
Dedicated4reading chapter 8 . 4/21
Great! More please?
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 2/22
Looking forward to more of this! Also, i already want to smack Harry. Lol. Poor Draco!
Nagilover4ever chapter 8 . 1/22
Paper lantern18 chapter 8 . 1/22
Hmmm this is going to be interesting
Paper lantern18 chapter 7 . 1/15
Hmmm this is going to be interesting... I hope Draco doesn't expect Harry to work for him coz I can see that ending badly in 10 seconds flat.
Nagilover4ever chapter 7 . 1/15
Your Huckleberry chapter 6 . 1/2
Why is Harry so awful? I'm glad Harry can't kiss anybody for awhile, maybe it will give him the time to deal with his problem instead of covering it up with the way where is Ron and Hermione?
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 1/2
Nagilover4ever chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Love it. update soon.
Your Huckleberry chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I'm so glad you are updating this. I'm with Harry, confused. What is up with Draco?
SerpensPrincess chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
If this isnt finished i would love to read more
March chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Great update! I'm really interested to see where this goes, also to get more of Harry's backstory for what happened between Hogwarts and now.

Update soon!
Your Huckleberry chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
This is really good. I hope this updated is a sign you will be able to start updating more often. I really look forward to reading more. What happened to Harry, where are his friends?