Reviews for The Guide to Original PJO Characters: Abridged
Dreamin'Dreams chapter 1 . 1/22
I love you for writing this. These are actually some helpful tips. Especially the "something in every chapter". I dont consider myself to ne a horrible writer, but I am by far not the best. I will take these tips and conduct them to my writing.
ThespianKid chapter 1 . 1/2
Before I get to any praise, I have to stress this point: Read over your chapters. There were several very distracting mistakes in this short guide, ranging from grammar errors to you accidentally using a semicolon (;) where an apostrophe (') should be. For example, at the end where you wrote "Some reviews will be Constructive, and weather it;s positive or negative..." There are three mistakes in this little snippet alone, and it's not even a full sentence! (To point them out: The improper capitalization of "constructive", the use of "weather" when you meant "whether", and the semicolon replacing the apostrophe in the word "it's".) I'm sure that these mistakes are the result of rushed writing, so I urge you to read everything you write at least twice before posting it. It doesn't make you wrong in our opinions or a bad writer or anything, but posting a writing guide that has a medley of glaring mistakes is very ironic, and it really turns off anyone who might have been listening otherwise. After all, it's hard to trust the writing tips of someone who posts an unpolished guide.

Now for the praise.

I agree with just about everything you said in this guide! (Especially that part about fangirls and Percabeth. I made the mistake of writing a Percy/OC story as my first one ever; I wouldn't recommend it.) It's also very nice that you included advice on how to deal with reviews (I hope that you apply that same attitude to my comments above). However, I don't think that an author should just brush off a tip that they don't agree with. I think that they should engage the reviewer and discuss the reviewer's point. Who knows? Maybe the author will learn something along the way.

Other than that, nice job. You had some solid points that you condensed into a very helpful little crash course. I hope that this helped some people, as writing good original characters is the foundation of any writer.
dragon soul45 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Okay so here's the summery for my upcoming sonic fan fiction
The end of existence zero unleashed
Sonic shadow remember this mobius prime will never forget the name ZERO THE HEDGEHOG
eldritchoftheironhorse chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm writing a PJO story right now, and I would really appreciate it if you gave me some constructive criticism. Be warned, this story will have a LOT of OCs.
valici chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I laughed out loud at "On your Characters appearance." Seriously, HOW do you write it in such a blunt way? This WOULD be very helpful if I was creating an OC but since I'm not I can only enjoy your sarcastic sense of humor.
Flygrrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice :)
Pegasis Sister chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
okay. .. this i can understand. . .but i looked something up on internet. . .and eye color usualy effects personality!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
No offense, but I like the parody one better. :)
winonabcd chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow. That really helped. This is an amazing guideline, by the way. And of course, everything you said is true. :) Great job!
daughterofplutowazzup chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
how did you NOT get any reviews! You deserve better this was really helpful