Reviews for Gwent Giveth
frieke chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I've read this story now a number of times and part II as well and never manage not to cry. Very piwerful and emotional stories
AFL chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Sorry about the hold up. I'm finishing a M:I story and GWENT #2 is on my list as my next project. Hang in there, gang. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Ready for the next installment!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Totally ready for what comes next!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I hope your second part comes soon. This is very good. Thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Soooo looking forward to the continuation. Love your stories. Hope you keep writing both Space:1999 and Mission:Impossible sstories.
Mamabella chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I am glad that you revived her I would not have been happy had you not lol. I am looking forward to the sequel.
hrls1999 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Well, if this means we are getting a happy instead of sad ending, plus a new story, then I am certainly happy! Please keep writing - I am enjoying your stories very much!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Stunned! Bothered by John not comforting his son. He seems more sensitive than that plus Tommy is a part of Helena.
hrls1999 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
You know how to keep our attention! Keeping my fingers crossed for a good ending...
Procyonstar: Yes PLEASE can we have endings for "Twisted Fate" and "The Loss"? Have been waiting so long...
Procyonstar chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
A story based on one of my favourite episodes. As I watched this episode for the first time I loved the fact that even a machine could sense the connection between J&H - it fascinated me as a 'romantic' young girl that their love was so palpable. It jumped out of the screen at me in ever episode and left me totally dreamy. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story...well...I was until Helena was killed. What a thing to happen! All I can say is I hope you have a way of bringing her back to life - John without Helena is unimaginable to me. It's great that you're giving us some new sp99 adventures to read. Reminds me that I really should get writing and complete mine.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Wow..! ok. What a cliff hanger. I thought, perhaps Helena will suffer blindness or paralysis, but death? Bold move. Glad you took a risk and went there. Looking forward to reading the last chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
LOVE Your stories! Write more please. Already feeling sad for what's going to happen to Helena.
Mamabella chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Well that was a big cliff hanger, Now I am dying to see what exactly is wrong with Helena. Hope that you up date soon!