Reviews for Instruments of Darkness
FDVhuf chapter 3 . 1/13
I legit cried. :)
cherry bomb fact chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Why do most Finnick/Johanna always end up making Finnick look like a dick? The whole point of his character development in Mockingjay was to prove that he wasn't.
michelle3737 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Oh nooo this so sad! I hate and love Finnick at the same time! This was a beautiful story! Please write more Jo/Finn/Annie stories but with happy endings fir Jo!
michelle3737 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
OMG! Crying over here!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
This story is too good! Poor Jo!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow and this was only the first chapter! Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Beautiful story loved every word of it please fo more like this:) about Johanna, Annie and finnick. You are truly talented i hope you do more and hope someday you will be well known for your stories. 10/10 :**)
Leonie1988 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Wow, I knew what was coming, but I still hoped he would choose her :-( And so sad that she lost the baby!
Great story, thank you.
isadorable chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
fuck, i hate you. and i also love bc damn that was one of the finest things i've ever read. awesome.
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
I'm legitimately in tears. This was beautifully written. I dunno what else to say.
rose of atlantis chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
The timeline of this fic is way off. Suzanne Collins confirmed that Johanna won the 71st hunger games. So Finnick met Annie before he met Johanna, not the other way around. So Johanna never had him first.
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This right here
ellie82 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful. Tears are flowing. Great story, cleverly done over the years and well written. Thank you for sharing.
LenaLeon chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oh... This was beautiful!
I really love Johanna and really hope that she deserve the love of Finnick, your story was amazing from the start!
I cried reading the last part, it was too emotional!
Great story!
Nola chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Yeah, the characters do seem a little OOC. Especially in the second chapter. Some of the things Finnick says about Annie are just laughable. I could never picture Finnick saying those things. Like EVER.