Reviews for Instruments of Darkness
cherry bomb fact chapter 3 . 3/30
Why do most Finnick/Johanna always end up making Finnick look like a dick? The whole point of his character development in Mockingjay was to prove that he wasn't.
michelle3737 chapter 3 . 1/19
Oh nooo this so sad! I hate and love Finnick at the same time! This was a beautiful story! Please write more Jo/Finn/Annie stories but with happy endings fir Jo!
michelle3737 chapter 2 . 1/19
OMG! Crying over here!
This story is too good! Poor Jo!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/19
Wow and this was only the first chapter! Amazing!
Beautiful story loved every word of it please fo more like this:) about Johanna, Annie and finnick. You are truly talented i hope you do more and hope someday you will be well known for your stories. 10/10 :**)
Leonie1988 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Wow, I knew what was coming, but I still hoped he would choose her :-( And so sad that she lost the baby!
Great story, thank you.
Chipped Cup chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
fuck, i hate you. and i also love bc damn that was one of the finest things i've ever read. awesome.
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
I'm legitimately in tears. This was beautifully written. I dunno what else to say.
rose of atlantis chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
The timeline of this fic is way off. Suzanne Collins confirmed that Johanna won the 71st hunger games. So Finnick met Annie before he met Johanna, not the other way around. So Johanna never had him first.
axes tridents and snares chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This right here
ellie82 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful. Tears are flowing. Great story, cleverly done over the years and well written. Thank you for sharing.
LenaLeon chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oh... This was beautiful!
I really love Johanna and really hope that she deserve the love of Finnick, your story was amazing from the start!
I cried reading the last part, it was too emotional!
Great story!
Nola chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Yeah, the characters do seem a little OOC. Especially in the second chapter. Some of the things Finnick says about Annie are just laughable. I could never picture Finnick saying those things. Like EVER.
sharron q chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful fic. I have one complaint though. This story makes it difficult for me to ship Finnick and Johanna. The whole "Jo please sell your body so that Annie can remain pure and innocent" is a little sick. If Johanna said no to Snow the first time knowing the dire consequences that would come afterwards, there's no way she would have said yes so that she could save the girlfriend of a man who keeps rejecting her. It just doesn't feel like Johanna and it kind makes her look foolish. It also makes Finnick look like a dick who doesn't deserve either Annie or Johanna. I think I would have found this more believable if you kept that part out. It kind of undermines Finnick's message at the end of the story when he tells Johanna via his letter that he actually loved her. Well obviously not if her was willing to force her into prostitution to save the woman he actually loved.