Reviews for Catch Her When She Falls
EmilyroseEichers chapter 1 . 11/15
That was so so beautiful and heartfelt also heartwarming I thank you for making this . And please go to my YouTube channel and please put in the comments section that I con not get back on it .
I thank you.
Wow this is so beautiful. The connection almost made me cry. Please do me a favor and write more about them. I love their relationship and this made me completely understand it.
Lonely Hawk chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Very touching story about how robin shows his true passion for starfire
kassibelle chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
yay
annalise chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
wow
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really really liked ths! I am a HUGE fan of an innocent, subtle romance between Robin and Starfire! :) It kind of gives me hope! So thank you for encouraging that hope to grow! :) I love how you used his flashback of his parent's deaths as a reason why he keeps catching starfire! I never thought of it that wat! Clever! Keep writing please!
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Short. Sweet. Sad. Beautiful. Inspiring.
I could go on, but I don't want to bore you any longer.
This was very original and well written.
Please continue! :)
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my gosh.

That was so fricken cute I don't even know what to say.

I love this!

Great job!
BlueBerryBoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was pretty cute, not going to lie!
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love all the emotion that this packed! It's very raw and almost as if Robin's emotions and my emotions are one and the same. Also, that ending was A!
itwontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awhhhhhh! 3 i love robin's caring side. and u do an amazing job of writing it! Every time u post a story i asdfghjkl; before i read it then i asdfhkl;asdfgkl;asdfghkl; after ;)
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 7/25/2012