Reviews for Love Call
HollowJay19 chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
amazing story love it!
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Hey there! Loving your story so far, it's a great start and you've gotten me hooked!
animeloverjanet chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Aw it didn't suck it was good D I liked it
bloodytears87 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
great story, I loved it! 3
maestro de la muerte chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Wow I read ur whole story in like an hour because I legit couldn't stop - it was so good! I really liked Ichi in this one, usually he's so aggressive. Well I like that too but I love this characterization. And then Grimm's just hot however he is ;) This is an awesome story and I think it ended perfectly :D Loved it!
Byakushiki69 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
素晴らしい amazing I thought Ichigo died until Urahara said he wasn't! The story was very well written and detailed and the overall plot was so interesting
Chem-Death chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
You're welcome. You're the first grimmxichi chapter I have seen in a long time. I'm still waiting for them to get another chapter rolling, but what can I do? I'm just a reader.
Still, its a very nice chapter to ease my impatience. :)
Aria6 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Aw, I love this story. :) Awesome!
BMO8 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
where's the last chapter? D: love this story :D 3
Chem-Death chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Quite sappy. Hopefully, it won't crash when Ichi remembered some nasty news.
Well, things look like it would be getting better.
topamgagktheretopangagk chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This ch. was so beautiful! It had me crying! But i was so pumped at the ending you rock at writing! keep up the good writing! And plz! Update asap! I wan't to see wat hapens nxt! .
Mayuzu chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Phew, I'm so glad you didn't kill Ichigo. I totally hate sad endings. Although the cooperation between Visored and Espada is too farstretched seeing that Aizen almost killed Ichigo despite it wasn't his intention. Plus how he was at first demanded to stripped off Visored from their territory. Can't wait for the romance D
DeanBeans13 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
So sweeeeeet! yay I feel happy that ichi's alive. I don't know what i would have down for grimmy but i would have found some way to jump in your story and comfort him whether you wanted it or not my dear author.

I shall patiently for the next one!
Bleach5252 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Omg sooo sweet when will you post the next chapter!?
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 7 . 8/28/2012