Reviews for Bike Ride Cont
lance sebastian chapter 1 . 7/13
now what's next?
Suchfanfic chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Finally I meet another guy that enjoys yaoi
oh and this fic is acctualy pretty great, the only thing is that you should work on closings a bit
other than that I love this
The A team chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
U better keep on writing stuff like this forgot again wats it's called ( hits head with dictionary) plz write more otonashi x hinata fanfics there is a serious lacking of them in the world anyway great job
KaryuAi chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I'd love a sequel about how their romance progresses further, it'd be awesome a story in chapters ending in them maybe telling the guild and getting accepted etc thanks for writing this btw p.s. im not a girl 2
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Lol
g chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
g
MiniMochi-x chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Pretty hot smex in this! Especially as it's your first smut story. So well done, hope you do some more Gratsu stories (by the way I loved the switch in this! I always see Gray as seme, so when they flipped I was like "woah, Natsu, what you doing" but it was good!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Advice i guess cuz it wouldn't help me I can't write at all... So to write a good super kinky m rated yaoi fic think of the little things you'd do with your girlfriend(in your fantasies course it'd be pretty weird) the little tiny details in foreplay if you've done it before duh

Also read some from mettlei they are really good.
lulu345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol! The ending is HILARIOUS and so like them XD! I loved it keep up the good work.
rjanarielle chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I just nosebled...
aliahthewolfgirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
this is AWESOME! though im not a big yaoi fangirl (notice GIRL!) but i read one once in a while to well... you know how in yaoi animes there is always a happy ending (most of the time) i like that so i watch some lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
it good i like it
kurttainoBOOM chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha i super liked the story:D
Crowsfight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I thought it was good! Smut can be hard to write, but you did pretty good, better than I ever could . and Yaoi fanboys ftw! thanks for the fanfic!