Reviews for Lost and Found
Anne O Nemous chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
I wish you would continue this fic, though i understand if you want. This is a really nice fic & the premise is original. I'm reading your stories & so far have enjoyed every single one of them. Thank you & i hope you keep posting!
Lauren chapter 8 . 3/27/2019
Just wanted to say how much I love your writing! I am sure you are done with this story, but I would love it if you happen to find more inspiration again! I have spent the past few days reading your newer works and rereading your older ones!

I’m glad that you are still writing and I’m enjoying your work as much now as I did when I first stumbled upon it years ago!

Best, Lauren the Lurker
scifiromance chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
I forgot Usagi knew Mamoru with the memories, lol. Poor Usagi, how often has she used her powers then blacked out, presumably everything forgotten? No wonder the senshi want to keep her away from anything traumatic. And Mamoru you played right into Kunzite/Kozuke's hands! That scene in the shop was so cute though.
scifiromance chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
Ooh, so Usagi does remember something!
Mianngu chapter 8 . 1/18/2019
Antigone! This fic is ssssooooooooo good! I feel selfish asking for more bbbuuuutttt it’s so good! All the characters feel so raw in their overwhelming devotion to protect Usagi. I love this era of shitennou being reborn but all the lingering doubts and lack of trust that runs rampant throughout the groups. It’s just so well written that I would love to see how it all plays out. Know that if you feel a spark of inspiration, devoted readers still check out your excellent earlier works! Thank you for everything!
GeminiEyes chapter 8 . 1/7/2019
Will we get more?
SaturnnFoxx chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Really love this take on the Dark Kingdom arc. Would love to see you finish it!
RogueAlly chapter 8 . 2/2/2018
I’ll add my pleas for an update to the masses. This is a wonderful reimagining of the circumstances. Please continue!
Rei0ki chapter 8 . 1/31/2018
Please please please please please update!
LadyFrozenRose chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
I am loving your take on the Sailor Moon story and really hope you can update again soon
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
Love this story! Please continue!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
More please
Rufael chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Uuuuuuu :D. Interesting. Ok I got a new fav fic to read :p
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
Arrggggg... this one needs to be finished!
BrownB chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
Ummmm... why is this not finished? What horrible crime have I committed to be punished like this? (I'm going with somehow I've gone this long without reading it as a possible crime itself). If it isn't too much trouble I'd love to see the end of this!

And, as always, awesome work!