Reviews for Brianstorm
I love this story
Fizztastic chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
please continue ;3;
Bravada chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Dang Stan is an angry person! And geez Kyle, can't you get a clue? Anyway, I really hope you continue this story. I really like it, and I really want to see Kyle FINALLY realize what all the fighting's about! I'm really wondering now what Wendy's part is going to be in all this...Stan seems to really hate her, I wonder if she's going to try and ruin things for him and Kyle? Please update!
eddiehead chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Wow Stan's being quite harsh at the moment but I'm actually enjoying that - and I think I can guess the reason as I've seen it happen in reality too! Fantastically engaging and well-written. You've left me needing more and I can't wait for the next delivery
Dead account no longer here chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Update man. Just, update
CrazyAsOrange chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love the story! You are awesome at keeping everyone in character. I can hear them saying all of this!
marinamer chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I really like how you portray the characters. It's really interesting. Keep up the good work! I can't wait till Kyle finally gets it.
INeedCoffeeArghhh chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
KYLE STAN LOVES YOU! Pfttt honestly. I find it very odd that I really don't like Style but I love this story... perhaps because they're not together (yet) but even then I think I'll still love it. It must be your writing! So bravo! Exclamation mark.
Miroir Twin chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
"There's no way that I could be the common denominator in both break ups."
*Gives skeptical look at the redhead* Mhmm, keep telling yourself that sweety. ;)

I liked how you portrayed Wendy as not a bitch, but not an angel either. Stan seems to think she's one but it's showed as his own personal view due to their history, not as the truth to the reader.

Given Wendy's horrified reaction to finding out Kyle's involvement probably means she thought it was about her and realized in an epiphany that they really fought over Kyle for some reason. (A reason you keep evilly dangling just out of our reach, lol.) Loving the animosity Stan has for Wendy and pretty much everyone around him.

What's with all the rage Stanley?
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Damn Kyle. He doesn't do anything in halves, does he? When he goes all out, he seriously goes all out (though I have to admit, he was kind of pushed into it). I hope he (well, technically, me too!) finds out what this huge secret is soon!
Kaatie chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This is amaaaaaaaazing! I just finished chapter two and i'm hooked. I really can't wait to find out what happens, your characters so far are great and so is the plot XD
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
aww i am kinda getting the idea :)
dropthedenmark chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
*stands up and claps* Excellent. Just excellent.
Miroir Twin chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
" I didn't know what was going on but it was getting more confusing as the day went on. And I didn't know what to think anymore."
Me too, Kyle...me too. Seriously though, loved the drama in this chapter, I was jumping up and down like a hyper fangirl at a convention when Stan and Kenny showed up and basically rescued Kyle. I like the fact that Kyle is still acting like a guy (even though he thinks he's acting like a girl), punching his friend when he's angry at him and getting into a physical altercation seems a lot more natural then some of the fics I've read with those two arguing.

OMG though, what's gonna happen at 7:20? Is he just gonna pick Kyle up or something? You don't have to be so apologetic over the updates, I can wait a LONG time for a fic to update, and your updates are pretty quick. No pressure. ;)
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012